World Tennis

• A women tennis player wanted to beat Serena Williams!!!!

who can beat Serena? no-one!!! :read: maybe Kvitova or Clijsters.. :box: :gone:

A.Kerber beat Serena previous week in W&S Cincinnati Open.

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Maria was playing very good,she beated Hungarian Melinda Czink, 6-2,6-2 ! Vika defeated Alexandra Panova 6-1,6-0! On tuesday both Williams sisters will play against Americans,Serena against Coco Vandewege and Venus against Bethanie Mattek-Sands !

• Aga Radwańska has already won 1st match with Nina Bratchikova 6-1 6-1, also Ana Ivanovic won with Elina Svitolina 6-3 6-2.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Venus Williams was very impressive against Bethanie Mattek-Sands,6-3,6-1, and Sara Errani beated Garbine Muguruza Blanco,after losing 2nd set in tie-break,6-1 in 3rd !

• Caroline Wozniacki lost 6-2 6-2 with Irina Camelia Begu, but she played with injury.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• it was good match by Vika, calm and well played. I'm glad she has improved her service, less doubles faults, more aces :win:

• Maria Sharapova crushed Spaniard Lourdes Dominguez Lino in 54 minutes,6-0,6-1 ! It was 30-0 in winners,Maria was just perfect in that match!! Her next opponent will be American Mallory Burdette! Also Kim Clijsters played her last singles match of pro career,losing to British Laura Robson, in 2 tie-breaks!

• Kim Clijsters lost to Laura Robson 6:7; 6:7. It was really great match, great fight by Kim till the end and of course I'm impressed by Laura, she showed great tennis yesterday. But it was the last match in Kim's career, it's so sad :( I'll miss her in tennis, she was amazing player