World Tennis

• Maria played an exhibition in Prague,at O2 Arena,beating Petra Kvitova 6-1 and Lucie Safarova 7-6(7-4),then she flew to Moscow,to extend her Samsung deal and to accept Russian Cup Prize(award for best tennis player of Russia in 2012) and give some prizes to kids!

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• I read the injury was named as "sudden fatigue"...

In real injuries though, I read something about a male player, who is boyfriend of Azarenka, falling out of a window. Does anybody know about this?

Yes,it's Sergei Bubka Junior,here's an article about it!
    http://www.tennis.com/news/201…lized/39987/#.UJTMFVv9U9Q

• Maria is so relaxed in exhibitions,pure joy to watch her laught and entertain crowd!! She'll another 3 exhibitions in December, on 1st in Milan,Italy, on 7th in Sao Paulo,Brazil and on 28th in Seoul,South Korea!

• In Sofia,Bulgaria,Semi-finals are set for WTA Tour of Champions event. Caroline Wozniacki will play vs home-favourite Tsvetana Pironkova while Nadia Petrova will play against Roberta Vinci. 1st match starts at 16.50 local time,2nd not before 7 pm !

• Congratulations for Jerzy Janowicz, he won with Gilles Simon 6-4 7-5.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• So happy for Polish Jerzy,I love those stories,I hope he'll get some sponsors,if he continue to play like this in couple months we'll see him in Top 10 and Grand Slam quarters or semis !

• Fed Cup final,Chech Republic,Prague,O2 Arena:

1.Lucie Safarova beated Ana Ivanovic 6-4, 6-3,
    2.Petra Kvitova defeated Jelena Jankovic 6-4, 6-1 = Now it's 2-0 for Chechs,tomorrow Ivanovic will play vs Kvitova and Jankovic vs Safarova,if captains dont make a xhange which they can up to 1 hour before match,Chechs needs just 1 more points,if it's 2-2 doubles will be played!

• VENUS WILLIAMS danced her way to victory against sister Serena in Lagos — then declared 2013 will be a big year for her.

After months struggling with injury and illness, Venus was all smiles as she won the exhibition match in Nigeria 6-4 7-5.

The elder Williams sibling, 32, even took time out to shake her hips between games to the song “Oliver Twist” by Nigerian pop star D’banj.

Venus said: “For me to get a win against Serena, it means 2013 is going to be a great year.”

Serena, 31, cut a frustrated figure on court and hit a ball against the back wall in anger at one point.

But she could not help but laugh when a man in the crowd held up up a sign that read: “I am the Nigerian husband Serena never had.”

• They played another exhibition match,in South Africa,Johannesburg,and Serena defeated Venus in two sets,6-3, 6-4!

• David Ferrer defeated Jerzy Janowicz in Paris final 6-4, 6-3!

Nadia Petrova beated Caroline Wozniacki in Sofia final 6-2, 6-1!

• Can I marvel at our Jerzy Janowicz a little bit more? :roll: I was absent for a few days but I just can't not write something. He gave polish fans some fantastic moments and I'm so proud of him. When I first saw him several weeks ago, I had a feeling that this guy is created to achieve something. And my faith in him is still growing. He's the one who actually pushed me to get interested in tennis, watch, like and finally love this sport. Ok. I'm ending before I start to be melodramatic ;)

• I would say that You aren't melodramatic.
    You simply are very kochliwa in Players who are on the Top at the moment. In next year He maybe be in weaker form and You will find another Player where You will write Your feeling with lovely words.

• ATP World Tour Finals in London's O2 Arena started on monday:

Andy Murray defeated Tomas Berdych 3-6,6-3,6-4 !
    Novak Djokovic beated Jo-Wilfried Tsonga 7-6,6-3 !

• Roger Federer crushed Janko Tipsarevic 6-3,6-1 at London ATP Finals event on tuesday!!

• David Ferrer beated Juan Martin del Potro 6-3,3-6,6-4 !
    Novak Djokovic beated Andy Murray 4-6,6-3,7-5 !

• Berdych defeated Tsonga 7-5,3-6,6-1!
    Federer beated Ferrer 6-4,7-6 and he qualified for semi-finals!
    Del Potro crushed Tipsarevic 6-0,6-4!