World Tennis

• Because Serena Williams had little surgery,she will be replaced in Hua Hin exhibition,in Thailand,so now Victoria Azarenka will play against Li Na !

• Sports TV will be broadcast WTA "Premier Tournaments" this year. These are WTA Premier Tounaments Brisbane, Sydney, Paris, Dubai, Charleston, Stuttgart, Brussels, Eastbourne, Standford, San Diego, New Haven and Moscow. :dance4:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• I heard some rumours that Eurosport won't be broadcasting women's tennis anymore,I hope that's not true!!

• I heard some rumours that Eurosport won't be broadcasting women's tennis anymore,I hope that's not true!!

No, that's true. for i.e Eurosport Turkey will be broadcast only 4 Grand Slam this year.

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• No, that's true. for i.e Eurosport Turkey will be broadcast only 4 Grand Slam this year.

OMG Nooooo ! Where am I going to watch live women's tennis on TV now? :(

• SuperTennisTV will be broadcast 22 premier events + YEC

Sharapova out of Korea exhibition

Maria Sharapova has suffered a pre-season injury scare with a neck injury forcing the world number two to withdraw from a planned exhibition match in South Korea against Caroline Wozniacki

http://nz.sports.yahoo.com/new…exhibition-165910627.html

• `Plum and nut stuffed sole and trout rolls (on the photo). Homemade :) May Christmas`

No caviar ?? impossible.. btw very polish food 4 XMas.

• Maria Sharapova and Serena Williams will both play in Brisbane,altough Maria had neck problems and Serena toe surgeries!!

• New season started today in Brisbane for ladies!!!!!!!! :super: Serena Williams crushed Varvara Lepchenko,losing only 3 games. Also Kvitova,Hantuchova,Gajdosova and Pavlyuchenkova won !!

• Andrea Petkovic hurted her knee again! :( She will miss Australian Open,but she doesn't know will she be off the court for 1 or 3 months,she will know more when she comes back to Germany.

• Serena continues crushing her opponents,in 2nd round she defeated Alize Cornet 6-2,6-2 !

• At Hopman Cup Exhibition in Perth,Australia,Bernard Tomic defeated Novak Djokovic 6-4 6-4 !!

• Radwanska def. Wickmayer 6-4 6-4 in Auckland Final, she won a 11th WTA title, congrats Aga

Serena Williams def. Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova 6-2, 6-1 in the Brisbane International. She won a 47th WTA title with victory

• Li Na won in Shenzhen,Richard Gasquet in Doha,Andy Murray in Brisbane and Janko Tipsarevic in Chennai !!

• USA's Sloane Stephens will be in future next Serena Williams.

She is not looking so strong like Serena,but when she plays everything looks so easy. Solid serve,great forehands and backhands and she plays very smart and is very calm and concentrated for her age + she is faster than Serena,so gotta agree with you!! But I think Laura Robson has bigger potential !