World Tennis

• And here is Serena Williams injury > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xCg5woaOSg

That looked horribile. I don't think she can play both singles and doubles in 1 day honestly!

• Oops... Jerzyk's first clash with refs :box: At least he won, after tough battle. I didn't watch it but media scream from the morning that "Jerzy Janowicz going crazy on the court"

I actually watched the whole match. Four (?) hours. And Jerzy is from another planet. Fearless, badass, brainless at times, but how fascinating to watch! When he came back from 0-2... Epic. I love the way everything on the court depends on him. He could have won that much earlier, but got distracted. Then he yelled a little, spat a little, then easily lost another set... and after that, out of nowhere, he ruled. We've got some future tennis legend out there.

The meltdown was something, it's a YouTube hit already :lol:

• 62 60 for Serena, 63 61 for Williams'.

Julia Goerges is drinking probably Gummi Bear's juice- is playing in Single, Double and Mix.

Tomorrow two savory dishes- Ivanovic vs Jankovic and Sharapova vs Venus.

Stosur is doing everything to do good Australian People- lost Single, won Double and will begin Mix.

• Goooooo Masha and Ana!!!!! :super:

• Hmmm. Jerzyk is out of the competition but with a penalty to be paid... :S Sad.

Agnieszka defeated Heather Watson without so many trouble. If not the rain, that stopped the match for a few moments, I would say that she won it in one hour with a shower. I was barely conscious in these late hours but I watch it from the beginning to the end. Next step: Ana Ivanovic (who is one of Kubiak's favorite, btw)

• Hmmm. Jerzyk is out of the competition but with a penalty to be paid... :S Sad.

Nah, he's still on in doubles :) Nevertheless, it was good AO for him. No disappointment. Plus, his rant made him tons of new fans! :lol:

• Nah, he's still on in doubles :) Nevertheless, it was good AO for him. No disappointment. Plus, his rant made him tons of new fans! :lol:

Yup, but I prefer single. Only Jerzyk. z nikim plączącym mu się pod nogami. But you're right, interest in him grew :D

• Serena Williams defeated Ayumi Morita 6-1,6-3 !
    Victoria Azarenka beated Jamie Hampton 6-4,4-6,6-2 !

• Womens Round 4:

Sunday
    Angelique Kerber vs. Ekaterina Makarova
    Kirsten Flipkens vs. Maria Sharapova
    Li Na vs. Julia Goerges
    Ana Ivanovic vs. Agnieszka Radwańska

Monday
    Victoria Azarenka vs. Elena Vesnina
    Caroline Wozniacki vs. Svetlana Kuznetsova
    Serena Williams vs. Maria Kirilenko
    Bojana Jovanovski vs. Sloane Stephens

Ana & Aga play in night session, which is 09:00 CET on Sunday morning.
    (Sorry Ana :love:, I will support Aga in this match. :))

• Aga and her aces today :obey:

Nole just came back when I already thought his nightmarish shoes killed him... And he's fighting. Ajde, Nole! :box:

• Maria defeated Flipkens 6-1,6-0 !! :super:

• Unbeliavable. This match Djokovic - Wawrinka lasted like an eternity. I had to leave before it ended. But Nole :obey:

• Djokovic proved he is one of the best tennis players ever,even when he doesn't have a great match,he can win !!

• 19 yo Sloane Stephens in first Grand Slam Quarter in herself career. Unfortunately as in Brisbane next match vs Serena.