World Tennis

• And, of course, I hope, that doubles Hantuchova&Radwanska will win Wimbledon, yeaaah.

Yeah, it would be cool...since Agnieszka totally disappointed us in single tournament :down:

• Please... Don't... I haven't patience for her...

Yeah...I've heard a lot of people considered her as of the favourites of Wimbledon :lol: :rolll: Funny. This girl doesn't make a progress at all...

• I hope too...but dont know how is with Danielas health now - she has problems with abdominal muscles and shoulder..and I think that Agnieszka is big talent, maybe she isnt in good form now but she will be better in the future

And, of course, I hope, that doubles Hantuchova&Radwanska will win Wimbledon, yeaaah.

dziekuje dziekuje, wasz jezyk jest bardzo podobny do naszego, to nie jest tak trudno sie nauczyc :P

Dobry polski, dobry :thumbup: Yeah, I also cheer for Roger. I was cheering for Rich Gasquet, but unfortunately he's out. Anyway I support Feliciano Lopez as well...but honestly I want Fed to win the most :drink:

Oh my gosh, you are very good in polish!
    Wymiatasz, powiem Ci ;-)

• Agnieszka has everything to win, if we think about her... skills.
    But she has weak psyche, very weak, and her father is not helping her, too.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rp2L8WAPaZ0

I dont know if it was here, but this video with Dominika Cibulkova making interviews with other players is perfect :P and the best part is with Maria Sharapova at 2:05

I hope too...but dont know how is with Danielas health now - she has
    problems with abdominal muscles and shoulder..and I think that Agnieszka
    is big talent, maybe she isnt in good form now but she will be better
    in the future

Agnieszka is very talented, but her attitude on the court makes me sooo angry! Aga & Danka are really good double. They get on well with each other and what's the most important- they play pretty well. Soo...good luck girls! :super:

• I think she will leave him soon and find a new coach and then she will be strong

Agnieszka has everything to win, if we think about her... skills.
    But she has weak psyche, very weak, and her father is not helping her, too.

• It would be awesome, but I don't think papa Radwański will give up so easily. There is still so many stupid things to say, so many things to spoil :roll: Although it's good to see that Aga is trying to change something in her team.

• Haha, great!
    Azarenka... She's beautiful. And her hair... Amazing!
    And Tsonga! ;-)

yes Tsonga was the best, but the part with Kuznecova, hey you Miami chick :lol: :lol: I dont know why but every time I see Azarenka - she is like a twin with that singer Kesha :D

• Omg Domi!!! She's so cute and funny :rolll: 'Good girl gone bad' :D lol yeah, I like her answer as well :lol:
    Verdasco...5 minutes, really? I can't believe he's so fast :lol:

• hopefully it will not destroy her career like Pierce, Dokic, Lucic and many others..but she is really very smart playing, like Hingis, i like her shots very much

It would be awesome, but I don't think papa Radwański will give up so easily. There is still so many stupid things to say, so many things to spoil :roll: Although it's good to see that Aga is trying to change something in her team.

• yes Tsonga was the best, but the part with Kuznecova, hey you Miami chick :lol: :lol: I dont know why but every time I see Azarenka - she is like a twin with that singer Kesha :D

Oh no! Not Kesha, please! She's awful, sorry ;-)

• Oh no! Not Kesha, please! She's awful, sorry ;-)

yes she is, I dont like her music too, but that look !! :lol:

• hopefully it will not destroy her career like Pierce, Dokic, Lucic and many others..but she is really very smart playing, like Hingis, i like her shots very much

Oh, I'm sure it won't be so dramatic as in Jelena's example. But some serious changes are needed for sure, Aga is too talented, it would be a shame to waste such a brilliant talent.

• Oh, I'm sure it won't be so dramatic as in Jelena's example. But some serious changes are needed for sure, Aga is too talented, it would be a shame to waste such a brilliant talent.

but it s like in every sport, everybody knows that after some time you need change to improve...maybe her father should understand that..and what happened to Ula? I know she had some surgery but i read a lot that she is more talented than Isia and she doesnt make any big progress...