World Tennis

• I hope Sloane will defeat Serena,I like her personality very much!

First semifinal: Li Na vs Maria Sharapova!!! Masha defeated Makarova 6-2,6-2 !! :super:

Also BIG SURPRISE in doubles,Williams sisters lost to Errani/Vinci in 3 sets !!

• Sloane Stephens defeated Serena Williams!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 3-6,7-5,6-4!!!!! :super:

Semifinals: Azarenka vs Stephens and Sharapova vs Li!! Goooooooo Masha!! :cup:

• Men's semis:
    Djokovic vs Ferrer and Federer vs Murray!!

• During match vs Stephens Serena got second injury- after ankle- back.

Azarenka destroyed Stephens but during game got 2 injurys- ankle and knee.

• Congrats Vika, even if it wasnt her best match today. Li Na is in great shape in this tournament, I think the final is going to be very interesting.
    and of course congrats to Nole ! 1st finalist of this year Australian Open, he defeted David Ferrer 6:2; 6:2; 6:1 :super:

• I hope Li Na will defeat Azarenka,so Serena can get deserved 1st place in rankings!

• Sara Errani and Roberta Vinci won women's doubles against Australians Ashley Barty and Casey Dellacqua 6-2,3-6,6-2 !! After 2011 Roland Garros and 2011 US Open,it's 3rd Grand Slam title for Italians out of last 4 majors !! :obey:

• 15 years old Croatia's Ana Konjuh won Junior Australian Open in Single and Double.

In Men's Junior in Single all Australian Final, in Double Title to Australians also.

• Sorry, but Australian audience behaves like a shit.

Rule about taking a break during the game EXISTS and you can do it when you want to. When you lead 4-0 or opponent is really close to catch you. Now Azarenka is treated like a someone, who did irresponsible, unbelievable, forbidden thing after what she has done against Stephens.

Funniest things are words, which are coming from american retired tennis players and journalists, that Azarenka should be disqualified from the tournament... :rolll: :rolll: