World Tennis

• Maria defeated Sam Stosur easily 6-2,6-4,today will play vs Serena Williams! Goooo Masha!! :super:

• Serena Williams and Victoria Azarenka vie for the title of the WTA Doha, Victoria Azarenka beat Agnieszka Radwanska with a dual 6/3 .Serena Williams beat Maria Sharapova by 2 sets to 0, partial 6/3 and 6/2. I think Serena wins.

• Serena during 2nd set got abdominal injury. Azarenka second Final in a row plays vs injured Player :evil:

• congrats for Vika, she did really great job in this match and in the whole tournament ;) it was really a great final to watch

• New #WTA Rankings: 1. Serena, 2. Azarenka, 3. Sharapova, 4. Radwanska, 5. Li Na, 6. Kerber, 7. Errani, 8. Kvitova, 9. Stosur, 10. Wozniacki

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Serena has withdrawn from Dubai because of back injury. Curious who will win now. Every has the same chances.

• Serena has withdrawn from Dubai because of back injury. Curious who will win now. Every has the same chances.

Probably Agnieszka,she usually wins every event when Azarenka,Serena and Masha don't play! But I hope Kvitova will win,I want her back in Top 5 !

• Yesss,Kvitova won 6-2,6-4!! In semis,Errani vs Vinci and Wozniacki vs Kvitova !

• Errani defeated Vinci 6-3,6-3 and Kvitova beated Wozniacki 6-3,6-4 ! Gooo Petra,win the title !

• Memphis final: Sabine Lisicki vs Marina Erakovic !
    Mirza and Mattek-Sands won Dubai doubles by defeating Petrova/Srebotnik !

• Serena must pay 50 thous $, Azarenka 100 thous $ because of withdraw from Dubai. WTA didn't belive in Their injuries.

• Serena must pay 50 thous $, Azarenka 100 thous $ because of withdraw from Dubai. WTA didn't belive in Their injuries.

Azarenka beated Serena and won Doha,so she was tired and super happy and decided to withdraw. Serena wanted to play to win more points so she can stay at #1,but when she saw Azarenka withdrew,she also withdrew because she knew she would stay #1 ! That's how I see it !

• Petra Kvitova won Dubai,in final she defeated Sara Errani 6-2,1-6,6-1 !! That's her 10th WTA title,1st in 2013 !

• Jelena Jankovic won Bogota and Marina Erakovic won Memphis !!