World Tennis

• Acapulco final: Sara Errani vs Carla Suarez Navarro !
    Florianopolis final: Olga Puchkova vs Monica Niculescu !
    Kuala Lumpur final: Bethanie Mattek-Sands vs Karolina Pliskova !

• Novak Djokovic won ATP Dubai. He defeated Tomas Berdych in final, 7-5,6-3 !

• Monica Niculescu defeated Olga Puchkova in Florianopolis final, 6-2,4-6,6-4 and won her 1st title !
    Sarra Errani defended her title in Acapulco by beating Carla Suarez Navarro 6-0,6-4 !

• Rafa Nadal won 2nd title in 3 weeks,winning Acapulco ! He defeated David Ferrer 6-0,6-2 ! :super:

• Karolina Pliskova won 1st title of her career at WTA Kuala Lumpur in Malaysia. She defeated Bethanie Mattek-Sands 1-6,7-5,6-3 !!

• Hahaha,Head has best commercials !

• Congrats to the giant Del Potro for making to the final :D I cheered for Nole but Juan did an excellent job. Can't wait for the final and I'm not so sure who I'll be rooting for after what I saw last night..

• Karolina vs. Kerber Moonball Rally

Seems like something from exhibition match, but this was semifinal at Indian Wells. But I like it.

Final will be Wozniacki vs. Sharapova.

You gotta be kidding me...It's so sad to say, that one of these girls is a former world no.1. I was seriously cringing the whole time, while watching it. Pathetic.

As for the Indian Wells- that was best friggin' Indian Wells ever! Two of my favourite players ever are champions! Masha :obey: :flower: RAFA :heart: ;( Words can't describe how much I love this man. Being his loyal fan for so many years is one of the best things ever, as well as Maria's. Both have been struggling with so many obstacles, but they managed to overcome them and get to the top again. Those who really belong to the top, never forget their way back.
    Good luck in upcoming tournaments to my biggest fighters on the tour :rose:

• RAFA :obey: I don't know much about tennis, still learn it, since I follow it for not so long time. And when I watch such matches as this final I only feel like I was missing something big for all these years when I didn't watch this sport. I'm on my knees, once again :obey: Two important lessons for me: tennis match is never finished before the ball lands on the ground for a very last time and Rafa is a genius in defense... well, he's genius in every element but what was he doing in defense... :obey: Besides, there's something about Rafa, when he plays, I feel absolutely EVERYTHING. It's like a kind of spectacle. And no need to spend a fortune to see it live, he has a huge impact on me while I'm sitting in front of tv :D

• Jerzyk lost another tournament... Sad.

Del Potro out of the competition as well. Sad too.

I'm looking forward to see a duel Djokovic - Haas. If both guys will make it to one-eighth final ofc. Hopefully.

• I don't want to live on this planet any longer... The day filled with disappointment. I have thought that maybe tennis will cure my heart after defeat of Jastrzębie. Hell no. I cheered for Tommy Haas like crazy. Nevermind he kicked Nole from the tournament. He played amazing in Miami and was so close to make it to the final that I still can't believe he didn't ;( He was in such a great shape. Today played another great match, with moments of crisis - yes, but still much more beautiful tennis than Ferrer. And lost. All that I have left is to cheer for Andy.

As if I wasn't irritated enough, together with mr Wanio this guy with extra annoying voice was a commentator :pinch: I donnu if it's only me but when I hear him, I see an elephant talking through his proboscis. He speaks just like that. And his "halloooooo" is even worse than strange sounds made by Niemczyk while she is commenting matches.