World Tennis

• As if I wasn't irritated enough, together with mr Wanio this guy with extra annoying voice was a commentator :pinch: I donnu if it's only me but when I hear him, I see an elephant talking through his proboscis. He speaks just like that. And his "halloooooo" is even worse than strange sounds made by Niemczyk while she is commenting matches.

Haven't watched Miami on Polsat Sport, but assuming from that infamous 'hallloooooo', you probably mean legendary Bohdan Tomaszewski...
    Yeah, he is a legend of Polish sports journalism, I really do respect him for his immense knowledge and passion for sport, but as much as I have lots of respect for him, I can't stand his ridiculous comments. You can't really comfortably focus on the rally, 'cause this man just keeps rambling on and on about things usually not necessarily related to the game. His irrelevant comments are one thing, but what irks me about him except for his gab, is actually his voice. I can't stand it, really. It's soooo peevish, I just can't...
    Ok, I better stop here. As for the tournament- go Ferru, and...my lady Masha, please, stand up for yourself, don't let See trash you really bad, like she usually does. Come on loves :kiss:

• Haven't watched Miami on Polsat Sport, but assuming from that infamous 'hallloooooo', you probably mean legendary Bohdan Tomaszewski...
    Yeah, he is a legend of Polish sports journalism, I really do respect him for his immense knowledge and passion for sport, but as much as I have lots of respect for him, I can't stand his ridiculous comments. You can't really comfortably focus on the rally, 'cause this man just keeps rambling on and on about things usually not necessarily related to the game. His irrelevant comments are one thing, but what irks me about him except for his gab, is actually his voice. I can't stand it, really. It's soooo peevish, I just can't...

He pronounces "Jerzyk" with such passion and caress in his voice :love: :D

Go, Andy, go! :box:

• Serena Williamsa :lol: for Sharapova better would be to lost in 2 sets.

Serena Maria 46 63 60.

She beat Graff 2 records there- more win matches in Miami and more win tournaments.

• Oh yes I waited for that so long but at least.

Family Circle Cup Charleston Semis:

Serena Williams - Venus Williams

• Serena Williams won Rome Open with 6-1 6-3 vs Victoria Azarenka. Her 51st career Title and a career-best 24-match winning streak.

• Yup, he lost again. Not the worst match, with some great great actions. I was only watching how JJ was more and more frustrated... and I thought that, my goodness, I was frustrated only watching this and what to say about his frustration... I would probably hit myself with this racket, I swear. Well, he actually hitted himself with three balls straight in the head. Ehhh, Jerzyk, so much more to learn... I hope he will do his best in doubles.

Tommy! :heart: Big respect for both guys, him and John :obey: Isner was barely alive in the end of fourth set and he managed to win it and still fight in the fifth. It must be damn tiring for both. I mean for heaven's sake Tommy is 35 and Isner is taller than Janowicz! What a horror. Tommy with 12 matchballs almost killed me. But luckily he won.

I hope it's nothing serious with Grigor and his shoulder :S Don't ask. I have been watching three matches at the same time. Don't even know whom I actually cheer for right now.

• Yup, he lost again. Not the worst match, with some great great actions. I was only watching how JJ was more and more frustrated... and I thought that, my goodness, I was frustrated only watching this and what to say about his frustration... I would probably hit myself with this racket, I swear. Well, he actually hitted himself with three balls straight in the head. Ehhh, Jerzyk, so much more to learn... I hope he will do his best in doubles.

Ah, c'mon, don't be so hard on him :P Wawa was just too solid. Maybe next year. I agree, JJ's gamestyle can be pretty damn irritating, especially when it leads to these idiotic mistakes. But at the same time it's exactly what's making him so entertaining to watch :D He's mental.

• Ah, c'mon, don't be so hard on him :P Wawa was just too solid. Maybe next year. I agree, JJ's gamestyle can be pretty damn irritating, especially when it leads to these idiotic mistakes. But at the same time it's exactly what's making him so entertaining to watch :D He's mental.

Yup. But so freakin' exciting. And indeed, he's mental. Every time it's a real fun to watch him :D I told ya, right after this drop shot in a tie-break, the scene of Jerzyk knocking himself with three balls is my favourite action :lol:

Tommy was delightfully frustrated today as well. Hitting poor french ground with his racket like thousands times :D

Really, can't wait for the day when these two will meet on the court.

• Yup. But so freakin' exciting. And indeed, he's mental. Every time it's a real fun to watch him :D I told ya, right after this drop shot in a tie-break, the scene of Jerzyk knocking himself with three balls is my favourite action :lol:

As soon as he gains some good experience, he's gonna be the most intimidating guy on tour. I'm telling you 8)

• If Serena Williams wins today She will have 28 win matches in a row.

In All Time Ranking World Record depends to Venus Williams with 35, second is Justine Henin with 32, 3rd is Serena with 27.