World Tennis

• Roland Garros Semis:

Maria Sharapova - Victoria Azarenka 6-1 2-6 6-4

Serena Williams - Sara Errani 6-0 6-1

Serena Williams 30th Victory in a row.

• During press conference Maria Sharapova said that tomorrow She will use special tactic vs Serena, which She will use first time ever. Since 2004 She didn't win vs Serena and lost 12 times.

• Now when Nadal defeated Djokovic it's rather obvious that he'll win next title in Paris. Women's final seems to be more interesting.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Serena Williams won Roland Garros Champion title vs Maria Sharapova 6-4 6-4.

Her 31st Victory in a row.

Grand Slam Finals: 20
    Grand Slam Finals Record: 16-4
    Australian Open Finals Record: 5-0
    French Open Finals Record: 2-0
    Wimbledon Finals Record: 5-2
    US Open Finals Record: 4-2

• Maria Sharapova said that tomorrow She will use special tactic vs Serena, which She will use first time ever

The only thing that would have stopped Serena today was a Tonya Harding strategy.
    Congratulations to Serena for her 16th Grand Slam singles title.

• Serena Williams began fight vs Sharapova in real life also.

In Rolling Stones She said that Maria always says boring and the same bullshits in interview and She won't forgive Her that She is with Her past boyfriend. ' If She wanna be with Man with black heart- Her decision '

Maria exploded and said that She should speak about Her new Man who has children and will leave wife for Her.

:lol:

• Ah, Nadull is already out of Wimbledon, shame 8) Jerzy was class today. His composure impressed me. Keep it up!

• I'M DEAD INSIDE... That was fucking unbelievable... But I love this year's tournament! That's how it should be!

I like surprises, but THIS IS TOO FREAKING MUCH! The whole thing is getting way too random. Hope at least JJ makes damn good use of the situation now.