World Tennis

• Serena Williams won 32nd match in a row vs Minella 61 63. 3 less matches to World Record.

Federer eliminated after 2nd round. Djokovic with optimal form should win without problem Wimbledon.

• Azarenka withdrew from Wimbledon. If Serena plays vs Sharapova in Final again.. there will be emotions from the highest pool.

• Serena Williams won 33rd match in a row vs Garcia 63 62, two less to Venuses' World Record.

During Roland Garros She won matches with less lost gems in sets in first phases. This is alarming.

• This is madness! Jerzyk was out of this world, even out of this galaxy today! Probably the most exciting JJ's match I have seen so far. This is just unbelievable what he is capable of. What he can do already and yet he's still growing... My God. Just don't let him slow down and he'll be a star. He already is a star to me. I know I'm getting overexcited. But I love watching him playing like he did today. British audience loved him too. Standing ovation. Keep it up, JJ 'cause you're mesmerizing :obey:

I'm only sad because of Rafa. Still can't believe he's out. And Grigor today :( I like surprises but I hope I won't see any bad surprises with JJ, Nole and Tommy in main roles. Cheesus, but if they'll make it to the next round, they'll meet each other again in 1/8. I mean Nole and Tommy. Sad.

• Janowicz... He's insane and I love that! His passion on court is so real, but it's normal in his "age", let's be honest. About match - didn't like it. It was just like "ace" or "serve+forehand winner", no longer rallies, anything. But that happens, when well-serving players meet each other. I must say I was really pissed off at the beginning on Almagro because of his service shots. I was thinking when he's gonna stop doing it so well!

About Grigor - yeah, I think he wanted Maria to feel better, that's why he lost in the same round :P

• Serena Williams with 34th win match in a row vs Date-Krumm 62 60 is one match less to World Record.

• Janowicz - Kubot in QF, congratulations guys :thumbsup:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• After Williams' defeat new favourite is Li Na. After Australian Open unlucky Final here Title should be Her.

• Oh my world. JJ. It was tough. I'm tired after watching it. How tired can be him then :D
    Wooohoo, guys! Can't wait for QF.

• I hope Stephens will win the title.

Lisicki, I hate you. :cursing:

I wouldn't want to be in Serena's skin. In or On Saturday She won 600th match, today if She won She would be New World Record Holder in Open Era and now.. curious what She feels now.. curious how She will comeback and if She will be so strong as now or mentally will fall down.
    I wish Na Li Gold.

• Godzilla Williams is out!!!

Triglav You told that Rugby as secret but He told Me everything. That You like to have fantasies with Serena and also told Me Your the biggest fantasy- You as dough for dumplings, Serena as roller... To say the truth I can't imagine Your fantasy :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Yeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh Sabine kicked Serena's butt :super:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"