World Tennis

• Triglav You told that Rugby as secret but He told Me everything. That You like to have fantasies with Serena and also told Me Your the biggest fantasy- You as dough for dumplings, Serena as roller... To say the truth I can't imagine Your fantasy :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ohh, I see I hurt someone's feelings :whistle: However, there's no point of personal attacks, because both of us can write as much thrash as we want. I don't like the fat black hermaphrodyte, you like him, end of story.

• QF Results:
    Sabine Lisicki (23) - Kaia Kanepi 6-3 6-3
    Agnieszka Radwańska (4) - Na Li (6) 7-6 4-6 6-2

1st semifinal Liscki - Radwańska
    Game Stephens - Bartoli (4-5 40-40, Stephens serving) suspended due to rain.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Sometimes I'm even proud to have the same name as Radwanska. I think she showed totally different tennis, as she usually plays. I mean she was quite more offensive, especially in third set and also her service was working very well. It was really important for her to change something in the game, 'cause Na Li thinks on court, too and she's not, just like, hitting in the ball with no idea, just to have this freackin' winner. There's nothing to be scared about - she's kind of favorite of this tournament now and if she plays like that in the semifinal - changing the rythm of the game, mixing, hitting to the corners, in the lines - she may beat Lisicki and final opponent.

• Lisicki I'm so happy that She won. She beat Serena She must win Wimbledon.

She did the same as vs Serena in 3rd set- from 0-3 to 5-4 at least 9-7.

• Radwańska... Oh my world :aww: Can't believe she lost it.
    Donnu if I like Lisicki's style. Maybe I should watch more her matches so she can convince me. She makes so many stupid mistakes. But, well, she still won with Aga :sleeping:
    So I rather cheer for Bartoli.

In the meantime... big day today! C'mon Jerzyk! :box:

• Poor Lisicki ;(

Marion Bartoli should not win any competition besides most unattractive tennis player of all time!!!!!

• End of the beautiful dream for this year's Wimbledon. But Jerzyk is my hero anyway :heart: And I'm sure we will live in more such beautiful dreams in upcoming competitions. Respect for Andy. His returns are killing :obey:
    And Juan Martin Del Potro... Oh my goodness :obey: I love Nole and I cheered for him, but I have to say that there's actually no way to not like Juan and not cheer for him in the same time. He's like the giant with the biggest heart to play I've ever seen. I hope him and JJ will meet each other in Grand Slam final one day. Two fighting giants, that should be sth really great :roll:

Still a final to play. Ajde, Nole! :super:

• IT-COULDN'T-BE-WORSE!!!

Such a player as Bartoli doesn't deserve for Wimbledon's title ;( It's a shame for this tournament, which is connected to elegance, class, style. She shows nothing from that on court! She's a little bit lucky - Radwanska would crush her and take the win... But let's be honest - this match was like a nightmare for Lisicki. She seems not to be ready for victories like this - it's visible in her behavior, when she cries during the actions, after mistakes, double faults or something... Her mentality is still weak. I hope she's gonna be a champion of Wimbledon in the future. Just here, 'cause she's very average when it comes to another courts - clay or hard and I don't expect her to achieve something there.

AJDE NOLE! :rose: I just wanna hear that silence on Centre Court tomorrow, at 7pm :lol: With such a performance, as Novak did against Del Potro Murray has no chances! Two years ago Djokovic crushed Nadal, it's time for another numeber 2 seed!