World Tennis

• in 2010 when Schiavone won RG I thought it cant be worse, but it can.... :wacko:

• in 2010 when Schiavone won RG I thought it cant be worse, but it can.... :wacko:

I think Bartoli's Grand Slam title will be an inspiration to many people. Especially to top WTA players, who will work extra hard to make sure this never happens again.

• Referees - Djokovic 6-4 7-5 6-4 :whistle:

C'mon, not only referees. Andy fully deserved it. He surprised me a lot during last two of his matches in Wimbledon. This is unbelievable how many times he sends the ball and it looks it's gonna land out but I has this funny feeling it's gonna be in and it's so damn IN! Can't really expain it. Andy, congrats :obey: It's an honour to know now that JJ lost to champion. Pleasure to watch him. Everything about him, technique, breathtaking run for every ball, returns, intelligence and what's more - patience. Just great. Britain finally has his champion :win:

I expected more from Nole. Still can't believe how he lost the second set having this advantage. 4:1. Well, I'm still learning how unpredictable tennis is. But this last gem when Andy has 3 championship points Nole showed a class again :obey: Never give up, that's what I like. Just wasn't his day. And tournament.

• Seriously, I can't stop crying ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( :( :( :( :( :(

Don't cry, Aga ;) I cheered for Nole too. I even believed in him arising and winning when he defended these 3 championship points, I really freakin' believed. Not the end of the world, not last tournament. We all know it and Nole knows it too. I feel like he's such a player simply not to break.
    And just look: Rolland Garros - he was defeated in SF, Wimbledon - in final. So, going forward, US Open - championship, Nole, championship :whistle: Well, if JJ won't be in the final, ofc :gone: But I won't be such a fairy, I'll stay for now with dreams only :D And hopes.
    Nole is still my master though.

• :lol: so there, she was drunk !! :drink: :drink:

• Serena Williams will take part in Swedish Open in Bastad since today.

She has Grand Slam titles, Premier titles but She never won International title.
    She tried 5 times in the past and lost every, the highest She was in SF.

• Serena Williams is 2nd in All-Time Record Ranking with 34 win matches in a row but now is new counting- today She won 25th match in a row on clay. Last time She lost on clay last year in Roland Garros.

• Serena won 53rd WTA Title vs Larsson 6-4 6-1
    • Today was Her 69th Final in Single
    • She won 28th match in a row on clay
    • Today was Her 50th win during the season

• Serena Williams competed in an International-level event for just the sixth time in her career last week in Bastad and did not drop a set en route to her first title at that level. In the process, she added to her clay court résumé.

- Williams is now tied for the most WTA clay court titles among active players:

1t. Anabel Medina Garrigues: 10
    1t. Serena Williams: 10
    3. Venus Williams: 9
    4t. Flavia Pennetta: 7
    4t. Maria Sharapova: 7

- Williams increased her lead for best WTA clay court win streak among active players:

1. Serena Williams: 28 (2013)
    2. Maria Sharapova: 21 (2012-13)
    3. Venus Williams: 19 (2004)
    4. Serena Williams: 17 (2012)
    5t. Sara Errani: 16 (2012)
    5t. Serena Williams: 16 (2002-03)

- In fact, Williams is now two wins short of joining the list of the Top 5 best WTA clay court win streaks of the Open Era. However, with no more clay court events on the WTA schedule this year, she will have to wait till next year to try to add to her total:

1. Chris Evert: 125 (1973-79)
    2. Chris Evert: 65 (1979-81)
    3. Steffi Graf: 32 (1986-88]
    4t. Martina Navratilova: 30 (1984-85)
    4t. Monica Seles: 30 (1990-91)

- Williams also moved into a tie for ninth place for most WTA titles in the Open Era:

1. Martina Navratilova: 167
    2. Chris Evert: 154
    3. Steffi Graf: 107
    4. Margaret Court: 92
    5. Evonne Goolagong Cawley: 68
    6. Billie Jean King: 67
    7t. Virginia Wade: 55
    7t. Lindsay Davenport: 55
    9t. Monica Seles: 53
    9t. Serena Williams: 53

- Finally, Williams tied her second-most WTA titles won in a season:

1. 2002: 8
    2t. 2012: 7
    2t. 2013: 7

• Not the best match yesterday but it's good to see JJ after long break :roll: Benneteau is so tiring opponent... I hope today will be easier.
    And Grigor, what have you done :aww: I was hoping to see him facing Andy... Well, deal with it, move on. Still a tournament to watch.