You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, August 6th 2017, 5:24am

2017 IAAF World Championships, London

wow... my 2 favorite sports are volleyball and athletics. but i don't really follow athletics very much right now, with the GP and all... no time for everything...

today i found out and saw that gatlin won the men's 100 m in london. i feel very conflicted about it. i was sort of sad to see that the crowd booed him when he won. at 35, i still find it sort of difficult to believe someone can be that good. on the other hand, he's paid his due, he did the time, so it's time to move on...

i think the bigger scandal will be in the women's 800 m...

tomen

Professional

• "tomen" is male

Favourite Team: Chinese NT (W/M) Russian NT (M/W) Italian NT (W/M) Polish NT (M/W)

Favourite Players: Manon Flier, Zhu Ting, Jiang Chuan

Sunday, August 6th 2017, 11:59am

I like Su Bing-tian. :)
My favourite roster of Chinese
male NT:
S - Li Run-ming, Zhan Guo-jun
OP - Dai Qing-yao, Jiang Chuan
OH - Ji Dao-shuai, Xia Run-tao, Liu Li-bin, Zhang Chen
MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Chen Long-hai, Geng Xin
L - Ren Qi

female NT:
S - Ding Xia, Yao Di
OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Zhang Chang-ning
OH - Hui Ruo-qi, Zhu Ting, Liu Xiao-tong, Li Jing
MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Yan Ni, Xu Yun-li
L - Lin Li

My avatar is Jiang Chuan. I hope more persons love him.

Sunday, August 6th 2017, 12:25pm

When he bowed down to Bolt at the end my heart just melted. Btw, why the crowd booed him? Has he done anything wrong? Drug scandal?

And what's with the women's 800m?
wow... my 2 favorite sports are volleyball and athletics. but i don't really follow athletics very much right now, with the GP and all... no time for everything...

today i found out and saw that gatlin won the men's 100 m in london. i feel very conflicted about it. i was sort of sad to see that the crowd booed him when he won. at 35, i still find it sort of difficult to believe someone can be that good. on the other hand, he's paid his due, he did the time, so it's time to move on...

i think the bigger scandal will be in the women's 800 m...

Sisko95

Professional

• "Sisko95" is male

Favourite Players: Ognjenovic, Brakocevic, Blagojevic, Boskovic, Skowronska, Werblinska, Eda, Dani Lins, Fabiana, Gamze, Neslihan, Babeshina, Sawicka, Tomkom, Castillo, Kim, Sloetjes

Sunday, August 6th 2017, 3:41pm

Btw, why the crowd booed him? Has he done anything wrong? Drug scandal?
Yes, he has received I think 2 drug bans. Also, of course everyone wanted Bolt to win his last race

Sunday, August 6th 2017, 4:38pm

When he bowed down to Bolt at the end my heart just melted. Btw, why the crowd booed him? Has he done anything wrong? Drug scandal?

have you heard of something called an "internet search"?

Monday, August 7th 2017, 4:11am

exciting women's 100 m final. why did ta lou not lean????? she might have won if she leaned at the tape....

Friday, August 11th 2017, 4:38am

surprise in the men's 200. wayde van niekerk doesn't get the double gold... guliyev, ex-AZE, now TUR, wins surprise gold...

crazy women's TJ too, VEN (rojas) beats COL (ibarguen). very exciting finish.