2017 IAAF World Championships, London

• wow... my 2 favorite sports are volleyball and athletics. but i don't really follow athletics very much right now, with the GP and all... no time for everything...

today i found out and saw that gatlin won the men's 100 m in london. i feel very conflicted about it. i was sort of sad to see that the crowd booed him when he won. at 35, i still find it sort of difficult to believe someone can be that good. on the other hand, he's paid his due, he did the time, so it's time to move on...

i think the bigger scandal will be in the women's 800 m...

• I like Su Bing-tian. :)

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan

• When he bowed down to Bolt at the end my heart just melted. Btw, why the crowd booed him? Has he done anything wrong? Drug scandal?

And what's with the women's 800m?

wow... my 2 favorite sports are volleyball and athletics. but i don't really follow athletics very much right now, with the GP and all... no time for everything...

today i found out and saw that gatlin won the men's 100 m in london. i feel very conflicted about it. i was sort of sad to see that the crowd booed him when he won. at 35, i still find it sort of difficult to believe someone can be that good. on the other hand, he's paid his due, he did the time, so it's time to move on...

i think the bigger scandal will be in the women's 800 m...

• Btw, why the crowd booed him? Has he done anything wrong? Drug scandal?

Yes, he has received I think 2 drug bans. Also, of course everyone wanted Bolt to win his last race