The Year 2006

• today is december 25th....
    the year is almost over and all of us have good and bad memories about this year.

What was the most memorable/exciting event for you in this year?
    and what was the most horrible event, which you can remember?

you dont have to write the personal things, which happened to you, but news related to the show business and the "global life" generally. But if u want to share some personal facts with us, too. Feel free to do so :wink2:

My most exciting moment was the Christina Aguilera Concert 2 weeks ago eheh
    but not just this, i loved my trips to Italy and Poland very much :D

What i didnt like this year, were some personal issues...
    but generally i would say that 2006 was way better than 2005 :wink2:

• My happiest and saddest experience this year..

My happiest experience this year is when I graduated from college and now I have my job and earning for the future :) And soon, hopefully I can earn and watch Jaqueline playing :lol: That's my first goal :wink2:

My saddest experience this year is when my grandmother died last August :(

• Quote from "Nastja"

Many great trips on matches :lol: I hope that in 2007 year will be more :D

Quote from "Nastja"

Hmm... I don't remember. Maybe better... :)

• Quote from "Nastja"

college graduation

getting a job. hehe

When i got a job there where i wanted :)

the final of polish league Jastrzebie-Skra and the victory of Skra :(

"Every volleyball player is a little bit psychopath, there are no normal people who want to voluntarily dedicate their life to this sport"
    Plamen Konstantinov

• To be honest, I don't have many memorable moments from 2006. But there's one in particular I loved.
    I'm in college and I study geology, and we do many field classes. In one of them we were just studying some fossils, and we had to ask the teacher a block of stone to study the fossils it contained. My friend fell in a marsh in 2005, and then we went to help her to stop her to fall again (:lol)... we left her stone block in a place and went to help her, when a girl from other group just broke our block to "have fun", and it ended up that we discovered the first fossil of a feather in that region 8)

• Quote from "LothiePG"

and it ended up that we discovered the first fossil of a feather in that region 8)

wow that was history. :)

my greatest dream in life is to be awarded a Nobel prize. hehehe.. can you imagine how great that dream is?

• Quote from "cosmid"

wow that was history. :)

my greatest dream in life is to be awarded a Nobel prize. hehehe.. can you imagine how great that dream is?

hehehe i actually work with Paleonthology, not with Oligocenic fossils, but with Pre-Cambrians... my teacher almost went paranoied when we found out the feather, because he was thinking we'd steal it for us hahaha...

Since ever I wanted to be an astronaut, but given the conditions, I think you'll surely win the Nobel prize twice before I even enter the Brazilian Army... :roll: