The Person above you

• He had a haircut done and I wonder how he's looking now :D

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• I wonder if he changes his avatar with new Strashimira after this World Grand Prix weekend :D

• He doesn't know that Rodriguez is with NT and I could see her during last weekend ^^

• He is watching the WGP

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Her list of favourite players is expanded. But if I'm not mistaken Cernic is missing. And she likes Parodi. I didn't expect that.

• She has got a very good memory! :white:

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• He has been to the burhan felek at least once

• She didn't know that I was in Legoland in Denmark :D

• TPAM likes Denmark.