The Person above you

• ^ knows how to make all the users happy :D

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• ^
    Likes Jesi and Pesaro...

(Pesaro is fine, but I don't like jesi)

• ^
    Likes Jesi and Pesaro...

(Pesaro is fine, but I don't like jesi)

^
    Is my little sister and used to like Anza la ganza a LOT....
    and used to like Sheilla a LOT
    and now has trouble deciding whether she likes LO BIANCO the best or SHEILLA the best...
    Lol

• ^ maybe is from Italy

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• She likes Eleonora Lo Bianco :D (and I like her too). I guess if she play volleyball she will play on setter position. (Maybe she plays volleyball. I don't really know.)

• ^likes to run around naked yelling "The Christmas tree is one fire, it's BURNING!!! oh lordy lord", it's weird

• He is a little ironic I guess and he jokes a lot. When he is boring he is writing ridiculous messages on this forum. Maybe he has some problems with himself. Maybe he sees too much naked people every day or he watchs too much South Park or something like that.

• He is a little ironic I guess and he jokes a lot. When he is boring he is writing ridiculous messages on this forum. Maybe he has some problems with himself. Maybe he sees too much naked people every day or he watchs too much South Park or something like that.

Is really pretty, probably..

• Maybe he likes Katarzyna Skowrońska -Dolata who played in Fenerbahçe.

Bella and You can't stop think about Him, right?

Yeah, all the time. You figured me out.
    :lol:

• Observant guy :P

Yes, sure. :thumbup:

She looks a Kurek-Fan like all the girl in the world. :D

And btw I was Kurek's fan a long time ago when the whole world didn't even hear about him ;)

• Is from Poland

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.