The Person above you

• He likes reading Napela's tweets like me XD :roll:

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• She will have young face forever because She eats spaghetti with a lot of tomatoes which have antioxidants which destroy free radicals which damage skin ^^

• His favourite team and my favourite team will probably face in ECH Quarter final what a luck :lol:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• I don't know anyone from her favourite players. And no wonder, because from women volleyball I only know Eva Yaneva :lol:

• I don't know anyone from her favourite players. And no wonder, because from women volleyball I only know Eva Yaneva :lol:

he's a new member on forum and he didn't notice that flyingdutchman is a boy :D

• Currenty she supports Eczacıbaşı VitrA like me :win: and huge Kaczarowska Fan :rolll:

• :rolll:
    Kaczorowska !! :lol:

has great avatar with Gülden :D and he's big fan of Elif's setting :lol:

• If he were a volleyball coach he would create this team

Setters : Rondon,Pelin
    Outside Hitters: Kaczarowska,Deniz
    Opposite : Fataeva
    Middle Blockers : Radzuweit,Rojas
    Libero : Kuzyakina

• He loves Twilight Saga movies and he is ashamed to admit it but between the lines we can read his love for Bella from Twilight. He hates vampires so I guess he is from Jacob's gang of werewolfs.

• The person wrote this post read Twilight coz everyone around him was reading this serie so he wondered therefore he started to read and it was a really fluent book serie why he has to be ashamed he don't know:D

The person above him is dangerous coz every single day she is biting someone else :D Tomorrow her targets are : Bartek and his dear Skowronska and Ignaczak and Poland will continue to ECH Kurek as libero :lol:

Edited once, last by StarNight ().

• Correclty said that I ate spaghetti in the day he wrote XD (and also today)

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• She is addicted to spaghetti and all the time makes me hungry mentioning about this delicious dish :aww: :D

• Big Ignaczak fan, lover of the POLISH NT, and she called herself bella but really she is not so pretty :D

• Lives in a great city, London!