The Person above you

• He took London underground

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Maybe TPAM doesn't know I've just been to Earls Court's underground (but it was a school trip, not the station near the place where will be olympics volley matches) and want to be there to see live volleyball!

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• Obviously has a crush on Ojla :lol:

• When He is in London He flirts with Women like that:

- Do You wanna see Big Ben aaaaajjj?
    - Yes
    - So come I will I will show You...

• In his profile, he wrote something I can't read

ישו אני בוטח בך

• Can't give up to use Laura as profile photo :lol:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• TPAM thinks I'm a greedy

• Has never seen Da Ali G Show, unlike Bartek

• Last time in disco He has said to Girl: Your feet must very much hurt You because You went in My head whole evening.

• He don't know that Emil special writes like higher to provocate Me because He likes when I give Him smacks to ass :D