The Person above you

• fellow country men and fellow russia supporter

• TPAM has a very strange avatar XD

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• TPAM thinks I'm fearful

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• It might be true about Swedish guys, but if we belive TPAM, the german guys prefers a bit more chocolat-like hair and skin when it comes to women :drink:

The person at his avatar is a russian legend that will not participate in this years OG.

• He changed Serena for Francesca in his avatar ^^

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• to Kondzio

he is the God of predictions games

to Mr. Anton

he knows the members of this forum very well :D

(oh its Sokolova, what a pity she does not participating in London :down: and I am not interested in blondes :lol: )

• (it took me half an hour to find the right dimension...I already miss Serena :heart: :lol)

TPAM likes the player in my avatar....( I will keep it for ages now :lol: )

• Maybe TPAM was born in 1989, like Lucia Bosetti

• I cant belive he finally has changed his avatar with Ortolani and her :cup:

We almost never have the same idea about players and volleyball views but I still think that he has good background about Russian league and players 8)

• TPAM is without avatar