The Person above you

• Like Zhekov!!!! hehe

Of Course.. I LOVE FOOTBALL.. I´m brazilian! :D

[img=http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/9631/braitajq5.th.jpg]

"FIRE IN THE EYES" - THIS IS BRAZIL" :D

• Has an interesting uploaded picture in the profile. Which is this place?

It is a part of the beautiful park in Szczecin. It is called Jasne Błonia in Polish ( I suppose it is Bright Green in English). The postument you can see in the left is called Three Eagles. It symbolises three generations of Poles ( from youngest to oldest).

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• It is a part of the beautiful park in Szczecin. It is called Jasne Błonia in Polish ( I suppose it is Bright Green in English). The postument you can see in the left is called Three Eagles. It symbolises three generations of Poles ( from youngest to oldest).

Your town isn't it in the north part of poland, it's interesting place.

[color=#009900][color=#ffffff]

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• I don't understand the black picture in the profile, it seems to me that it is something about Glinka, but I'm not sure. :D

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• < doesnt know what ^ is talking about :lol:
    ^ means the signature? ("chylinska")

What does it mean? :lol:

• Has a favourite polish group. :lol:

• ^ is learning bulgarian?!?!?

(hey i wanna have teacher too sNeige :D ) molq te :D

"Every volleyball player is a little bit psychopath, there are no normal people who want to voluntarily dedicate their life to this sport"
    Plamen Konstantinov

• Your Avatar is GREAT! :D

[img=http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/9631/braitajq5.th.jpg]

"FIRE IN THE EYES" - THIS IS BRAZIL" :D

• I saw Afroman at the TV recently. :lol:

Many people seem to have seen him recently. :D :lol: Of course it was connected with volleyball.

On the topic, he has this great player number 12 Nalbert at his avatar. :)

• ^ live in Bulgaria.

Yes it was related with volleyball - you talked about our volleyball NT and how much you love them. :whistle:

Hihi, OK Ann, what do you want to know how to say in bulgarian. :drink:

• ^ wanna be my teacher (?!) hehehe :drink:

( i wanna speak bulgarian :P ) i need someone for conversations haha

"Every volleyball player is a little bit psychopath, there are no normal people who want to voluntarily dedicate their life to this sport"
    Plamen Konstantinov

• Likes more the club teams, rather than NT's. :lol:

• ^ sometimes doesn`t undestand me

(i have never said that, and if u thought like that after the example with poland and china it means u understood me wrong)

Plamen Konstantinov

• ^ lived in Bulgaria... right?

I have icq and skype to use for conversations, if you want... :teach:

• ^ is wrong (hehehe naver lived there only was there 5 days this year)

i want let`s meet in skype (check private messages)

Plamen Konstantinov