The Person above you

• Like Polish NT!!!!!

[img=http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/9631/braitajq5.th.jpg]

"FIRE IN THE EYES" - THIS IS BRAZIL" :D

• Has an interesting signature in the profile. :)

[color=#009900][color=#ffffff]

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• hopes Bulgaria wins a medal in OG 2008! :)

• wants to make friends :thumbsup:

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Likes Eleonora Dziekiewizch (one of the best middle-blocker in the world according to me. :) )

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• Likes Skowronska which is also one of the best opposes according to me. :D

• Should check Tours Volley Ball's (and Danail Milushev's) results... :whistle:

• Should check Tours Volley Ball's (and Danail Milushev's) results... :whistle:

I didn't understand that. :D What about Dani Milushev?

• ^ wanna move to Kraków

"Every volleyball player is a little bit psychopath, there are no normal people who want to voluntarily dedicate their life to this sport"
    Plamen Konstantinov

• Knows many languages (english, german, polsih, italian)

And Justyna, thanks about the information, I really didn't know about Dani Milushev, but I congratulate him on this - 15 points are good result. :)

• ^ doesnt know that my italian is almost non existing :lol: (i can understand just a bit, talking is horror lol)

She often visits night clubs, especially in Krakow. :D And this Carpe Diem - it sounds very interesting, I forgot what does it mean in latin I think. :)

• Hopes that Kazisky (I´ll always write wrong this name) ?( been the BEST player of the WORLD!