The Person above you

• Definitely :D One of my best friends is Polish...well born in Sweden, so basically he is more like Swedish than Polish :D (his name is Martijn...in polish it should be marcin)

To answer your request, YES! Obviously I'd love to visit Poland and see Werblinska and some my favourite players play.

• he isn't on twitter

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• she want emil in Poland

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• He thinks I hate people that say bad and not true things about my Lou

• She should think It's sort of natural, I'd definitely feel bad If someone says something mean like "one of your favorite players sucks, She has no talents...better go modelling in stead of wasting time on the court." Damn, What a cruel sentence ever.

• He should know the meaning of "toglietemi tutto Ma-non Flier"

• He wash his hair twice a week

• Hehehe OMG :lol: You really meant to anger me, did you? :D

Of course, I wash it everyday. Who doesn't?