The Person above you

• Well, she´s not my favourite but "Spin City" when she participates there, was really funny programs, like when Michael J Fox compared to get to the same bed as Heidi, with to land on the moon :lol:

• I like the colour of the jersey of one player in the avatar of TPAM

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• He guess the right colour

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• TPAM was dreaming to see Rondon back in Villa but it didn't happen :D

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Not really :lol: I minimized my expectations since Nalan & Micelli are here :D

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• TPAM must be happy because that Nalan's connection with Vakıfbank's players is very very good so she can steal any player from Vakıfbank if she wants :D Özge, Poljak, Neslihan, Elif :lol: :lol: She is building ''little Vakıfbank'' in Eczacıbaşı :lol:

• He should like Kirdar twin

• TPAM is right :D I like Anton's sence of humour :lol: The song that he wrote for me is just amazing :D I lost its page and I want that song back to copy it on my PC :D I will read it again and again when I am angry,furious or anxious :lol: