The Person above you

• Bartek, Anton (my neighbor), Makanil, Starnight, Kadir, Loca and everyone where are you? I miss having fun in this thread!

• I looked at old posts and reliazed how much fun we had :lol: Especially Anton was such a funny guy but it seems he canceled his account. I am still reading the forum but cant write so much as in the old days .

Anyway TPAM is such a volleyball addict that he cant leave this forum more than 5 minutes :lol: :drink:

• Haha It may seem like that because I usually use my phone.

If I see Anton, I will inform you :D He must be somewhere so close since he's also from my town.

TPAM is now an adult, back then he was 15 when I started to talk to him. Time has flown by!

• Yeah, I like this topic. As you can see, in the last period I don't post often here. I read the posts, but I don't write that much anymore.

TPAM can speak Italian very well.

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• TPAM had birthday few days ago :D

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• When U will see Anton say from me- Goncharova is weak Player.

TPAM will have a baby in future.