How was your day

• I suggest here everybody (of course if you want) can share with the other users how was his or her day, maybe to tell something interesting he had experienced. :)

[color=#009900][color=#ffffff]

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• its was a loooong looong day...
    had school with a physics exam ?( afterwards tennis training, which was ok but my toe hurts so its not so comfortable...
    the only really good thing was the evening cos i have been out with a friend

tomorrow will be kinda the same :what: just that ill have to write a 5hrs exam in german ;(
    and now its time to go sleeping for me! :wavy:

• My day was sooo boring! lol
    I did absolutely nothing... except for going to renew my electoral title (my city has more electors than habitants :lol: :lol: )...

But yesterday... I woke up, caught train and bus to go to college (and the bus I was in hit a guy, not a good point, but it's unusual), then when I arrived there I kept talking to my friends aha it was good to seem them again... then later I did my last mineralogy exam of the year and I gave all my friends the correct answer (before doing the exam) so when the professor saw, she got MAD (like this: :cursing: ) and I couldn't help but laugh a looot :P
    (btw, it wasn't on a bad purpose that I did that... someone said how the thin section test was going to be, and I had the relation of all mineral of all thin sections... so, tecnically, it wasn't a crime :drink: hahaha)

Then after the exam I went away... and that was my last day of college this year :teach: (Byeeee college :wavy: :wavy: :wavy: )

• Woke up at 2 pm, ate, worked about 2 hours, went on the internet (volley forums, games forums, games) tried to chat with a friend but she wasn't able when I was . Worked 1 hour, went ready for the concert (I play oboe in the University's Symphonic Orchestra), went to the concert at 7:30 pm to help placing the chairs and take off the timpani. After the concert (and after removing chairs and timpani) went to a bar to have a few drinks with other musicians. Leave at 1:00 am.
    Now, it's 2:00 am, I'm hungry and I can't wait for my dinner to be ready. I hope I'll be asleep before 3:00 am because I have to woke up earlier tomorrow.

• My day wasnt special too. Work 9-16 , we are closing up the january issue so many things to do, and then go out with friend. We drunk little too much so i went to bed about pm :whistle:
    yeah it was short story haha

"Every volleyball player is a little bit psychopath, there are no normal people who want to voluntarily dedicate their life to this sport"
    Plamen Konstantinov

• My day wasnt special too. Work 9-16 , we are closing up the january issue so many things to do, and then go out with friend. We drunk little too much so i went to bed about pm :whistle:
    yeah it was short story haha

Ann, which was your magazine. ?

[color=#009900][color=#ffffff]

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona