• With who do you share a birthday?
    I share my birthday with Nicolas Cage (american actor), Serena Ortolani (italian volleyball player), Kim Staelens (dutch volleyball player), Lewis Hamilton (british racing driver - F1). Several other persons are else but less famous :)

P.S. I won't be online in Sunday, so... Nastja... Alles Gute zum Geburtstag! C днем рождения! Wszystkiego najlepszego i zdrowiej szybko :wink2: :D

• btw, thanks a lot to the guys who congratulated me ehehe!

well, i share my bday with these celebs:

Shinoda, Mike
    Rowland, Kelly
    Aniston, Jennifer

ehehe definitely all of them are better than B. Spears :twisted:

• I was born at December 29th...
    The only famous I know I share birthday with is Jude Law :(

• Quote from "Nastja"

hey! she is BUFFY! that means she is very special lol

At least she's more special than Judy Law... :lol:

• Where do you see whether you share a birthday with some celebrities or now?

[color=#009900][color=#ffffff]

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• Hm, interesting. Big football legends were born at june 22nd: Zinedine Zidan and Lubomir Moravcik, also the serbian tennis player Janko Tipsarevich.

Alsko: Dan Brown, Erin Brokovich, Meryl Streep, Erich Maria Remark, Mihal Kalecki. These are the most popular born at 22nd june.

[color=#009900][color=#ffffff]

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

Edited once, last by AFROMAN ().

• So probably your day of birth is 10th September? as mine :drink:
    I added to our list:
    Karl Lagerfeld (fashion designer)
    Guy Ritchie [ :down: ]

hmm... 8|

"To get from the sport what I have got,
    rain what you really like,
    always work at least a little more than you are asked to
    and believe that everything that happens to you
    is leading you to the TOP!"
    Ivan Miljković

• and you can check wikipedia too. for example http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/January_7 :wink2:

I was looking again... but for my birthday... and still the same, Jude Law is the only important person on dec 29th :white: (is jon voight important? lol)
    Since I was born with summer time I can also tell that I was born on Dec. 28th, then I share birthday with Denzel Washington :lol: :lol:
    Why did I choose this day (and time!!) to come to the world? :white: :white:

• holy crap! and how important he is!!!!!
    without him there wouldnt be Angelina Jolie!!!! we must be thankful to that man till the end of time!

I prefer Voigt than his daughter. I mean acting of course :lol:

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D