Your most memorable moments

• You are amazing, Bulgaria everywhere :D It was very interesting World Cup and Bulgaria was one of the biggest surprises (like Poland in 1974), although they didn't won any medal, because of defeat against Sweden in bronze medal game. But can you remember that? I believe you were 6 in 1994, weren't you?

I was six and I remember it. I also remember than the first match I was watching national team of Bulgaria in football was in this WC 94, the match against Greece, Bulgaria won 4:0 :D :win:

[color=#009900][color=#ffffff]

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• Volleyball.

Russia - Brazil. OG, Athens.

Russia - Brazil. WCH, Japan.

Basketball.

Last EC when both men and women teams became European champions (especially men).

Tennis.

Sharapova won Wimbledon and US Open. Masha vs Patty Shnyder, last Roland Garros.

Safin - Federer. Australian Open SF.

and still more in other kinds of sport.

The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. (Oscar Wilde).

• most memorable moments (besides volleyball)

2002 - Salt Lake City winter olympic games.... hockey: canada getting the gold medal after 50 years by beating USA in their own home 5-2

1998:M.Jordan getting his 6th Finals MVP, getting his 6th NB championship

a bad one:

2001: City of Toronto losing to Beijing to host the 2008 Olympic games ;(