US OPEN

• People, who has TV tuner and Eurosport? Could anyone record Radwanska-V.Williams match and upload? I'm a big tennis fan and I'd like to watch it. Please!

• I have Eurosport, but I don't have TV tuner, so I can't help you :( As far as I know, it is possible to watch it on eurosport.yahoo.com, but... yeah, it isn't free...

P.S. There is already a topic about tennis on this forum, so this one isn't necessary :)

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• I want Federer to win...it will be a great game against Nadal at the final, but Federer must beat Djokovic, no doubt that the two of them will play 1/2. :)

[color=#009900][color=#ffffff]

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• http://usopen.blogs.nytimes.co…t-in-junior-championship/

See AFROMAN, now you don't need to be so jealous about Serbian athletes. Congrats for you.

But it was just junior tournament :)

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• http://usopen.blogs.nytimes.co…t-in-junior-championship/

See AFROMAN, now you don't need to be so jealous about Serbian athletes. Congrats for you.

I was just wondering what serbian federation have made for the further development of Ivanovic, Djokovich and Iankovich even, no offense. And the history is right that russia always helped serbia... ;)

Grigor is great talant, he said that that was his last junior tournament, from the next year he will play in men tournaments. :)

[color=#009900][color=#ffffff]

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• Congrats for Fedderer. Actually neither he or Nadal are my favourites. I like Marat Safin, Djokovic, Andy Roddick, Tomasz Berdich and some other guys. I wish Grigor great success in male tennis and some day to win the same titles but in men's competitions :drink:

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................