What's Your Favourite Books?

• The Girl Who Kicked The Hornet’s Nest - Millenium III / Stieg Larsson

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• The Girl Who Kicked The Hornet’s Nest - Millenium III / Stieg Larsson

I assume you read the others books. Did you like it?

I watched the movies from those books, they are good. :thumbsup:

• I assume you read the others books. Did you like it?

I watched the movies from those books, they are good. :thumbsup:

Yeah i have readed Serie I and II :D Well i have watched those movies after reading and they were a bit disapointment coz they are cuting half of the book to compact it for 2 hours books continue much more exciting believe me :thumbup: .Crime and detective books are my favourites i guess i have readed all of Agatha Christie,Jean Cristophe Grange and Tess Gerritsen books :D

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• I also love Agatha Christie's books :thumbsup:

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• I love reading..it is my favourite hobby! I read nearly every kind of books, even though I must admit I don't like fantasy kind...
    I love classics (I read Hugo, Dostoevskij, Golding,Poe,Shelley...)
    I love Agatha Christie too but my favourite is Isabel Allende! I've read nearly everything by her and her books are magical...

right now I'm reading Ulysses by Joyce (fantastic,he was a genius)

• My favorite book from all times is Anne Frank: the diary of a young girl

I dont know why but It touches me differently. Actually any book with a history conected to the Second World War interests me. :)

• My favorite book from all times is Anne Frank: the diary of a young girl

I dont know why but It touches me differently. Actually any book with a history conected to the Second World War interests me. :)

It's indeed a very touching (hi)story.

• It may seem abit funny to you but my all-time favourite book is ''My little Orange Tree'' :heart: (José Mauro De Vasconcelos) (I hope the name of the book in English is like that :D) When I first read it(I was 10 or 11), it touched me a lot really. Especially the end of the book was so touching. I don't know the exact number but probably I read it more than 5-6 times :D

By the way, Agatha Christie's all books are really so precious for me! When I start to read one of her books, the book becomes my world and I become Hercule Poirot who trys to find out who is/are the murderer(s) :lol:

• By the way, Agatha Christie's all books are really so precious for me! When I start to read one of her books, the book becomes my world and I become Hercule Poirot who trys to find out who is/are the murderer(s) :lol:

me too

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Alchemist by Paulo Coelho ! :heart: