Requiem for A Dream
    The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
    One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest
    I am Sam
    The Prestige
    P.S. I Love You
    Chindler's List
    Atonement

Last week I watched Promise Me This. A Serbian film by Emir Kusturica. Its original name is Zavet. was a very nice movie and the soundtrack was awesome.

• My favorite movie ever: This is England...Best end scene I have ever seen : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8uAtsaPO-E

Then V for Vendetta, Good bye Lenin, Fight Club, American History X, Lord of War, Syrian Bride, Un Franco 14 Peseta, Eternal Sunshine of spotless mind, Arranged, Awake...
    Recently Shutter Island..

• Lately I liked Toy Story 3 (better than the first two I thought, which were good).
    Rango is beautiful, but characters are a little disgusting (you'll know what i mean when you see it)
    Tron, beautiful adn fantastic music and the story isn't as shit as most proclaim it to be.
    I am number four is very cliché, but still very enjoyable. Good characters and good GDI. But seriously... it's aliens from another planet that look like klingons and they actually have 'laser guns'.. I mean really?
    Yeah

• looks like a fun animation.. will be impressions on April 8 :thumbsup:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• "Zeitgeist: The Movie" is the best video i have ever seen

• looks like a fun animation.. will be impressions on April 8 :thumbsup:

Cant wait to see!!! :P hehehehe Carlos Saldanha, the creator of Ice Age and now this one is from Rio, that is why he made this movie! :)

Anne Hathaway, Jesse Eisenberg, Jamie Foxx and Will I am were in Rio this week to promote the movie!

http://revistaquem.globo.com/R…UITO+DEPOIS+DO+FILME.html

• "un sogno per domani" a dream for tomorrow

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• 1- The Fall

2- Sex and Lucia

3- Mine Vaganti

4- Eternal Sunshine of The Spotless Mind

5- Les Amours İmaginares

6-Revolver

7-İnto the wild

8-Bad Education

9-Manderlay + dogville

10-Dance in the dark

• I really love to watch action and romantic movies. Here are some of mine favorite movies... T2: Judgment Day, The Matrix, The Lion King, The Notebook, Twilight, Titanic, Cobra, Rambo III and Commando.

• i just put on tv and there is "Departed" with Jack Nicholson and Jonny Depp. Great thriller, love it :obey:

One of my all time favourites is the oscar winning film "Das Leben der Anderen", "The Life of Others". I can not imagine ever getting tired of watching this film.