What's Your Favourite Movies?

• Green Street, Shutter Island, Everythins Is Illuminated, Alice In Wonderland, The Ghost Writer, Love Actually(I love Christmas ^^ ), The Green Mile, Th Dutchess, Brothers, Katyń, The Pianist, Valkyrie, The Reader, Pearl Harbor, Angels & Demons, Boy In The Striped Pijamas, Skazany Na Bluesa, Leon, 9 Rota.
    I recommend!

"Jeżeli ktoś jest tolerancyjny, to powinien tolerować nietolerancje.
    Ja jestem nietolerancyjny i nietolerancji nie toleruje."
    [Lech Janerka]

"If someone is tolerant, it should tolerate intolerance.
    I am intolerant, and I don't tolerate intolerance."
    [Lech Janerka]

Edited once, last by Rdza ().

• My top-10 favourites:

1. The Shawshank Redemption
    2. One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest
    3. Pulp Fiction
    4. The Usual Suspects
    5. Cinema Paradiso
    6. Cidade de Deus (City of god)
    7. The silence of the lambs
    8. Seven
    9. True Romance
    10. LA Confidential

Apart from when Simba died in the Lion King 2, the only movie I have cried to since the late 90´s is the italian movie Cinema Paradiso. It´s the most beautiful and warm movie I´ve ever seen, with incredible music, a truly heartbreaking movie I think u need a heart of stone 2 not be touched by.

True Romance is another very underrated movie in my opinion. Might not be the best, but its a extremly cool and a bit crazy film with so many nice oneliners, a great soundtrack and great actors like Christopher Walken, Brad Pitt, Samuel Jackson and Patricia Arquette.

• My fadvourite movies are:
    die hard
    batman
    hunger games
    inception
    forest gump
    mean machine
    longest yard
    gone fishing
    gladiator
    saving privat ryan
    star wars 1 2 3
    lord of the rings
    matrix
    condemned

• I like very much "pay it forward"

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• I suggest you to watch a Spanish telefilm called "El internado laguna negra" because it is great! :white:

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Well the list is too long ...
    So I put 4 movies only
    three "olds" and one "new"

* by Vittorio de Sica, Umberto D.

* by Billy Wilder, The Apartment.

* by Akira Kurosawa, High and Low 天国と地獄

* by Jia Zhang Ke, Useless

• I work in a DVD/Blu-Ray rental store, basically get paid for watching movies and therefore have waaaay too many favorites to count ;) Here are five that came to my mind just now:

Mary & Max (I'm a sucker for good animation)

24 Hour Party People (because of Joy Division's music and the whole Manchester scene)

The Prestige (complexity of the story is just amazing. and so is Hugh Jackman)

Pi (it scares the bejesus out of me)

Juno (the girl is just so much fun)

• 12(Mikhakov's version of Twelve Angry Men), In Bruges, Bure Baruta, Lepa sela lepo gore, Intouchables, Dogville and Manderlay, L'homme du train, La vita e bella, Profesionalac, No man's land(the one by Danis Tanovic) and some more I can't think of right now...

• This must be one of the greatest documentaries ever made. I can easily recommend it to anyone who enjoys good music and out-of-this-world stories. I watched it yesterday and still cannot believe all of this actually did happen. Don't read any reviews, don't watch the trailers - they will only spoil the fun. Just go see it.

• Yesterday I watched Silver Linings Playbook and though this is a movie which can make people go crazy I loved it. Maybe I'm crazy too, who knows. The characters throw the words out so fast that you can get confused. As if that were not enough, they talk one by the other. And still I think that the movie is great :D

• Yesterday I watched Silver Linings Playbook and though this is a movie which can make people go crazy I loved it. Maybe I'm crazy too, who knows. The characters throw the words out so fast that you can get confused. As if that were not enough, they talk one by the other. And still I think that the movie is great :D

Bradley Cooper surprised me there, I had no idea he could be this good of an actor. On the other hand, I was quite disappointed on how poorly the movie deals with the problem of mental illness. I mean, it kind of suggests that you can just skip drugs, find a hobby, fall in love and everything will be okay. That's not exactly how it works in real life. Anyways - even though for me Silver Linings Playbook was just a slightly more intelligent version of a romantic comedy (with an utterly irritating female character - ugh!) and I must admit I found all of its Oscar nominations to be way over the top, it's supposed to be entertainment and I'm sure many people enjoy it. Definitely worth seeing, even just to have your own opinion.

When it comes to films concerning mental issues, this one stole my heart recently. And I can assure you it's about ten times better than the trailer :D

[media]

[/youube]

• The Perks of Being a Wallflower is on the top of my list of movies to watch. I'm curious how Emma Watson played a role so different from Hermione.

Next week, hopefully, I'm going to the cinema to watch Warm Bodies. I'm not sure if it comes to Beautiful Creatures, probably I'll just wait for DVD.

• The Perks of Being a Wallflower is on the top of my list of movies to watch. I'm curious how Emma Watson played a role so different from Hermione.

Remember to let me know how you liked it! :P

• My favourite movie is Black Swan!! Natalie Portman was just PERFECT in that film !