What's Your Favourite Movies?

• suggestions on Netflix

- Elite (3 seasons)

- La Casa de Papel (4th season airs Apr. 3)

- Siempre Bruja (2 seasons) if you want something light

- Seven Seeds (Anime)

- Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans (2 seasons)

- The Witcher

- Locke & Key

- El Club

- Queen of the South

- HTGAW

- Suits

- The Originals

American shows that I am watching

- The Resident

- Chicago PD and FD

- 9-1-1

- Station 19 and Grey's Anatomy

- Survivor: Winners at War (disappointed that most of the old-schoolers are out)

- S.W.A.T.

- Seal Team

Shows that you can binge after their season ended.

- Good Trouble

- 9-1-1 Lone Star

Filipino Movies/Series - (N) if on Netflix

- Hello, Love, Goodbye

- Just A Stranger (N)

- Aya and Sid (N)

- Amo (Netflix Series)

• Little Fires Everywhere is nice. I'm on Episode 2

• treVBault-pad I'm also dissapointed by this season of Survivor. I don't like the fact old-schoolers are out. They invited too many people from seasons 30+. I'd love to see Vecepia, Natalie White, Tina, Jenna Morasca, Aras, Earl and even Fabio😁

• definitely Aras (lol). I hated that these newbies ganged-up with our OGs.

Same with what happened in Australian Survivor: All Stars (but I am happy that David won)

• And I wanna see Ozzy again. :flower::rose::flower::rose::flower:

• I used to watch so many series but no time for it now, I like my shows with crazy psychotic and dominant female leads :mirror: I shortlisted y'alls mexican ones though bcs I saw the guys XD so pls recommend me new ones so I'm back again.

Speaking of Turkish shows... Most Turkish series are grandma shows nowadays...

But I liked Muhteşem Yüzyil (Magnificent Century) which is iconic and shows like Binbir Gece and definitely Aşkı Memnu :rose: bcs Beren Saat!! She will forever be my icon and role model: marrying a super rich guy and sneakily messing with his hot nephew...goals.

Bihter :love:

I used to totally be that bitch making fan vids like this 5-6 yrs ago lmao

• definitely Aras (lol). I hated that these newbies ganged-up with our OGs.

Same with what happened in Australian Survivor: All Stars (but I am happy that David won)

I haven't watched the final so thanks for spoiler 😁 This season was boring. I stopped watching after 10 episodes. I was rooting for Shonee.

• I'm also a huge Survivor fan. Australia All Stars is a disaster, most of them are not worthy all stars, I don't even know what they're doing there, like Tarzan, John, Jacquie, Zach, etc. And I fucking hate David, the worst season ever<X

As for Survivor 40, I just pray that Tyson doesn't win, or I'm gonna riot:wall:

• I haven't watched the final so thanks for spoiler 😁 This season was boring. I stopped watching after 10 episodes. I was rooting for Shonee.

Opps sorry. I dont like Shonee, but that's ok. To each their own 🤭🤭🤭

I found out that she's a fan favorite. I just dont like weak players having the nos. and voting out players who literally is playing hard to win physical challenges for their tribe and avoid tribal.

They're good when its about balance and endurance (that has to do with their weight). But pre-merge they're useless.

• Comedy series: If you like British humour Coupling and Little Britain are my favourites.

Comedy Movies: The hustle, Spy, the Heat

Sci-fi: The man from Earth, K-PAX, Contact

Drama: Queen of Hearts, Sons of Denmark, Jimmie

LGBT series: Queer as folk, Please like me, Looking

LGBT movies: Call me by your name, God's own country, 4th man out

• I stopped watching diligently when Rob and Parvati got the boot.