Where are you from?

• Yes, Rio is very famous....for the hot weather, the beaches and the carnaval..hehehehehe...but its not only that...:P I like living here ^^ And its a very beautiful city in my opinion.

Everyone is welcome to come! REally will be a pleasure to recieve you here! ^^

And I can testify that Joana is the best tour guide ever :thumbsup:

• It is visible in my profile:
    I am from Szczecin. The city is located in the west of Poland (West Pommerania region), near Germany. I have not more than 1h30 to Berlin by car :)

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• I'm from GIOIA DEL COLLE in Puglia,south of italy :)

• Kto Ty Jestes? Jajeczko.
    Jaki znak Twoj? Żółteczko.
    Gdzie Ty mieszkasz? W skorupce.
    W jakim kraju? W kurzej dupce.
    ^^

• I am from the southern part of The Netherlands :) Close to the Belgian and German border :win:

• I'm from GIOIA DEL COLLE in Puglia,south of italy :)

Google maps said the distance between us is 33,6 km XD I'm from the town of the pasta Divella XD

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Google maps said the distance between us is 33,6 km XD I'm from the town of the pasta Divella XD

Sei un supporter di Castellana...ma sei di Castellana?perchè non so quale sia il paese della pasta Divella :lol:

• Sei un supporter di Castellana...ma sei di Castellana?perchè non so quale sia il paese della pasta Divella :lol:

Supporter di Castellana perchè è la squadra più vicina a Rutigliano (paese della Divella) XD :lol:

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• Sei un supporter di Castellana...ma sei di Castellana?perchè non so quale sia il paese della pasta Divella :lol:

Supporter di Castellana perchè è la squadra più vicina a Rutigliano (paese della Divella) XD :lol:[/quote]

Ah è veroooo!!!Rutigliano!!!!ora mi sono ricordato :lol:

• Dei ragazzi ho visto solo una partita in tv, non sono mai andata al palazzetto per loro XD Non so neanche i giocatori della squadra asd Le ragazze le ho viste 5 volte dal vivo invece.

• Dei ragazzi ho visto solo una partita in tv, non sono mai andata al palazzetto per loro XD Non so neanche i giocatori della squadra asd Le ragazze le ho viste 5 volte dal vivo invece.

either you're making A LOT of typos and spelling mistakes, or you're speaking another language.

• either you're making A LOT of typos and spelling mistakes, or you're speaking another language.

I am not the only one XD I'm sorry, I was speaking italians with italians XD

• from your Mom's house

• Really? I have thought that some Persons have found You in cabbages.

Yeah I meant cabbages when I said 'your mom's house', honest typo right?

• Yeah it did :) I know about the alternate story of being born like a cabbage, which is equally cool