Where are you from?

• You guys should create a music band in Göteborg :lol:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• I think Emil-Niklas has potential to be the new Justin Bieber but might still look a bit too young compared to him when Justin changed his hairstyle 2 a bit more matured look. But I guess we can create something out of this with him as singer. Serdar can be on the piano I can stay and say to him how should play.

Our first song will be about Bartek, the song is called "Sad polish love" where Emil will sing for ex "I once thought you rocked, but since you questioned my height, I will ignore you like StarNight".

• I think Emil-Niklas has potential to be the new Justin Bieber but might still look a bit too young compared to him when Justin changed his hairstyle 2 a bit more matured look. But I guess we can create something out of this with him as singer. Serdar can be on the piano I can stay and say to him how should play.

Our first song will be about Bartek, the song is called "Sad polish love" where Emil will sing for ex "I once thought you rocked, but since you questioned my height, I will ignore you like StarNight".

Hahahahahaaha, OMG :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: Well, It's a good idea actually. We can sing it well. The name of the song should be "Dear. Herr. Bartek."

:lol: :lol: :lol: They must do something to his shitty voice to look more mature more than his hairs :D

• That sounds like a great idea. Creat a music band and participate for Sweden next year at Eurovison :D

It's not a good idea to participate from Sweden coz they have big expectations after Loreen so better to participate for Russia after Grandmoms :rolll:

• I hate Justin Beiber :thumbdown: But, I laughed like I was gonna die. Thanks for this hilarious post, Anton :D :D

• But Emil u can also come 2 him and give him some nice moments before he leaves if u want, im sure he will welcome it :win: :heart:

You should seriously think about giving up to hang around with Bartek, I sometimes feel like he has hacked your account Anton :roll:

Emil, I just start to my internship after exchange, so there is still time to go home. By the way, what is worse than being homesick is post-Erasmus depression :wall: How did you deal with that?

• You should seriously think about giving up to hang around with Bartek, I sometimes feel like he has hacked your account Anton :roll:

Emil, I just start to my internship after exchange, so there is still time to go home. By the way, what is worse than being homesick is post-Erasmus depression :wall: How did you deal with that?

Well, I know how you feel. Studying abroad is a big deal, especially when you go somewhere you're not really used to. I went to Norway which is very similar to Sweden in almost every aspect and I know their language, therefore for me It wasn't as difficult as everyone worries. I think It's fortune.
    There should be a lot of works and hard time to deal with, but life never stops. Just try to enjoy what you've got as an Erasmus, also Internship. I don't know what sort of Internship you're doing, but I can possibly help you if it comes to something familiar to me.

• But Emil u can also come 2 him and give him some nice moments before he leaves if u want, im sure he will welcome it :win: :heart:

Anton Do You suggest that Emil should change Serdar's Erasmus to 6-3*7-3*4-1*2-1*7-4*6-1*8-2*7-4 ?

• Well, I know how you feel. Studying abroad is a big deal, especially when you go somewhere you're not really used to. I went to Norway which is very similar to Sweden in almost every aspect and I know their language, therefore for me It wasn't as difficult as everyone worries. I think It's fortune.
    There should be a lot of works and hard time to deal with, but life never stops. Just try to enjoy what you've got as an Erasmus, also Internship. I don't know what sort of Internship you're doing, but I can possibly help you if it comes to something familiar to me.

I am Genetist and my internship is in immunology lab in Medicinaregatan, so most probably not familiar to you :lol: Thanks for offering help anyway :drink:

By the way I loved Norway especially Stavanger. Fjords were were amazing (Pulpits Rock) :obey:

• In my school we haven't got the exgange project... :thumbdown:

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Im from La Trinidad, Benguet, Philippines very near Baguio City. But im originally from a small town few miles away.