The best city you've been to...

• Honestly I dunno if central-slovakian is similar to south slavic languages, I have just heard that :D
    Wow, your mum speaks Serbian? *__* Awesome! Sorry, I'm obssesed with south slavic countries, I had to mention that. Is she of Serbian descent or what?

I will ask her, I dont know if she know the answer :) its ok that obsession, she is not Serbian descent, she is Polish descent lets say, because her granma was Polish :) but she works for a company and they have an afilliation in Serbia and Croatia for 5-6 years (before they had in Poland) and she is speaking everyday in Serbian/Croatian...and every month she goes there for business trip..and in June or when it was they flew together in plane with male Serbian NT :D actually i was not trusting her she can speak that languages fluently but the last 2 times we were in Croatia she speaks really completely fluently about everything, i was in shock :lol:

• I will ask her, I dont know if she know the answer :) its ok that obsession, she is not Serbian descent, she is Polish descent lets say, because her granma was Polish :) but she works for a company and they have an afilliation in Serbia and Croatia for 5-6 years (before they had in Poland) and she is speaking everyday in Serbian/Croatian...and every month she goes there for business trip..and in June or when it was they flew together in plane with male Serbian NT :D actually i was not trusting her she can speak that languages fluently but the last 2 times we were in Croatia she speaks really completely fluently about everything, i was in shock :lol:

*____* Holy shit, great stuff! I guess there's no need to say that I awfully envy her the fact that she knows this beautiful language and flew in the same plane with Serbian male NT!!!! :D Wooooooooow :D

• *____* Holy shit, great stuff! I guess there's no need to say that I awfully envy her the fact that she knows this beautiful language and flew in the same plane with Serbian male NT!!!! :D Wooooooooow :D

hehe, you know Im not that big fan of Serbia NT, I like Poland and Bulgaria more ( in male) so it was not that shocking information for me (I think at that time Ivan was not in roster, who is for me big star)...and I think she was one in Belgrade when Djokovic was celebrating something there with the crowd, but it was really nothing for me again, as I really dont like Djokovic :whistle: :lol:

• Raaaakija :D Even though I haven't been to Croatia (yet :D ), I was lucky to taste it. Yes, it's smashing, just like Becherovka :D

Becherovka :cursing: it's killing liquor :P
    I forgot about Bulgarian liquors! I have never been in Bulgaria (yet) but I tasted many bulgarian vines and beers. Cool stuff. Especially Zagorka ^^

bella, actually my Polish family lives in Nowy Targ, so maybe one day I will visit them and then also Zakopane and Krakow-I hope :) so about Bratislava - Im sorry for that pizza, but you know our city and its services, but its still getting better :D
    Wienna- this is the city I visited the most- probably about 20 times :lol: and for me the Christkindlmarkts, Schonbrunn and Haus des Meeres are just beuatiful places
    and about Croatia - I was there 5 times I think, the one thing I dont like are the rocky beaches, this is one I really dont like but on the other hand I like the people, food everything :P

Don't worry about this pizza, I won't judge Bratislava wrong because of pizza :P I liked a lot people in Bratislava. Cute guide :roll: Waiters. All people I met on the street, actually. Well... maybe except gypsies who almost chased me around Bratislava, I don't know, I guess they liked blondes or sth.
    How I envy you very much! Being in Vienna 20 times and in Croatia 5 times. Zgłupiałabym ze szczęścia :lol:
    Rocky beach is a good therapy for feet. Kind of massage :)

• hehe, you know Im not that big fan of Serbia NT, I like Poland and Bulgaria more ( in male) so it was not that shocking information for me (I think at that time Ivan was not in roster, who is for me big star)...and I think she was one in Belgrade when Djokovic was celebrating something there with the crowd, but it was really nothing for me again, as I really dont like Djokovic :whistle: :lol:

High five! Poland and Bulgaria are also my favourite male teams :D Along with France :) No Ivan??? Oh, so now I don't envy her....
    Just kidding, I still envy her as hell, even though Ivan is like a icon of Serbian volleyball.
    Nole celebrating? Hmm...AO, Wimbledon or USO victory? :D When she was in Beograd? :)

• I will ask her, I dont know if she know the answer :) its ok that obsession, she is not Serbian descent, she is Polish descent lets say, because her granma was Polish :) but she works for a company and they have an afilliation in Serbia and Croatia for 5-6 years (before they had in Poland) and she is speaking everyday in Serbian/Croatian...and every month she goes there for business trip..and in June or when it was they flew together in plane with male Serbian NT :D actually i was not trusting her she can speak that languages fluently but the last 2 times we were in Croatia she speaks really completely fluently about everything, i was in shock :lol:

I just noticed that. Man. How great it sounds. Oh my goodness :roll: I like guys from Serbian NT and I have no idea what I could do if I fly with them in the same plane :P

• Don't worry about this pizza, I won't judge Bratislava wrong because of pizza :P I liked a lot people in Bratislava. Cute guide :roll: Waiters. All people I met on the street, actually. Well... maybe except gypsies who almost chased me around Bratislava, I don't know, I guess they liked blondes or sth.
    How I envy you very much! Being in Vienna 20 times and in Croatia 5 times. Zgłupiałabym ze szczęścia :lol:
    Rocky beach is a good therapy for feet. Kind of massage :)

ok ok :lol: so gypsies, ok there are some in Bratislava, too, but not to talk about their villages in East Slovakia 8| lucky they didnt stole your purse :lol: you know Vienna is 60 km away, there was one Slovak travel agency which was making trips there (sightseeings) - so I went there when i was younger with my aunt, we were there maybe 10 times with them, then Christms markets almost every year, then shopping (for winter and summer sales) so Im really there like in hometown :lol: and Croatia - we go there with one another family, and they go there at leats once in a year-so they were in Croatia maybe 30 times since 1989 :lol: and about rocky - I always make cuts on my foots on that rocks and I hate that..and you cant play beach asgood as on sand :P

• I just noticed that. Man. How great it sounds. Oh my goodness :roll: I like guys from Serbian NT and I have no idea what I could do if I fly with them in the same plane :P

My family's friend flew to Greece in the same plane....with Paweł Zagumny and his wife :lol: Why I have never flew to France with French players, or to Hungary with Grozer? :rolll: (since he's of Hungarian descent :D )

• High five! Poland and Bulgaria are also my favourite male teams :D Along with France :) No Ivan??? Oh, so now I don't envy her....
    Just kidding, I still envy her as hell, even though Ivan is like a icon of Serbian volleyball.
    Nole celebrating? Hmm...AO, Wimbledon or USO victory? :D When she was in Beograd? :)

hehe, Im bigger fan of female volley, but these are my favourites..ok I checked my phone, text message from 18.5. 2011, they were flying from Belgrade to Wien ...so I dont know where they were travelling but I think Ivan was not with the team from the beginning of this NT season, right?
    This I dont know, that time she didnt send me message :lol: I ask her tomorrow, she is already sleeping..and she is in Belgrade every month so hard to say :lol:

• I just noticed that. Man. How great it sounds. Oh my goodness :roll: I like guys from Serbian NT and I have no idea what I could do if I fly with them in the same plane :P

ok they flew with fly niki to Vienna, so next time when they will come for some tournament you need to go for Vienna airport to check them :lol:

• ok ok :lol: so gypsies, ok there are some in Bratislava, too, but not to talk about their villages in East Slovakia 8| lucky they didnt stole your purse :lol: you know Vienna is 60 km away, there was one Slovak travel agency which was making trips there (sightseeings) - so I went there when i was younger with my aunt, we were there maybe 10 times with them, then Christms markets almost every year, then shopping (for winter and summer sales) so Im really there like in hometown :lol: and Croatia - we go there with one another family, and they go there at leats once in a year-so they were in Croatia maybe 30 times since 1989 :lol: and about rocky - I always make cuts on my foots on that rocks and I hate that..and you cant play beach asgood as on sand :P

They almost stole me not only my purse! So I should be lucky :P
    I know Vienna is close to Bratislava. When I was on a trip I lived in Bratislava and visited Vienna in the next two days. You're lucky guy. I would be lucky leaving so close to Vienna :roll:
    I didn't even think about playing volleyball on rocky beach. It should be painfull :wacko:

• ok they flew with fly niki to Vienna, so next time when they will come for some tournament you need to go for Vienna airport to check them :lol:

I'll try to remember that :lol: So I could see Serbian guys and Vienna simultaneously. Two different pleasures. How nice :D

• They almost stole me not only my purse! So I should be lucky :P
    I know Vienna is close to Bratislava. When I was on a trip I lived in Bratislava and visited Vienna in the next two days. You're lucky guy. I would be lucky leaving so close to Vienna :roll:
    I didn't even think about playing volleyball on rocky beach. It should be painfull :wacko:

:lol: :lol: Im more lucky to live near the Austrian borders because of their spa´s (you know summer swimming pools), they are class better in Austrian villages than in Bratislava :D
    we played on road which was next to beach, it was not a main road so there were not so many cars :lol: and I just cant stay 2 weeks without volleyball..of course we didnt have the net, we were only "odbijaly pilke"

• :lol: :lol: Im more lucky to live near the Austrian borders because of their spa´s (you know summer swimming pools), they are class better in Austrian villages than in Bratislava :D
    we played on road which was next to beach, it was not a main road so there were not so many cars :lol: and I just cant stay 2 weeks without volleyball..of course we didnt have the net, we were only "odbijaly pilke"

I like it so freakin' much :rolll:
    I can't stay long without volleyball too. With this difference that I can't stay without watching it. 'Cause in playing I'm rather poor. Or rather I'm dangerous with ball in my hands. Even if it's only "odbijanie piłki". Without a net. But I like it. So odbijam sobie piłkę when I'm alone and I'm not a real danger for someone who is close.

• I like it so freakin' much :rolll:
    I can't stay long without volleyball too. With this difference that I can't stay without watching it. 'Cause in playing I'm rather poor. Or rather I'm dangerous with ball in my hands. Even if it's only "odbijanie piłki". Without a net. But I like it. So odbijam sobie piłkę when I'm alone and I'm not a real danger for someone who is close.

so I dont know how to say that in English :lol: for me volley was at first passion by playing it myself and than watching the matches but its still connected, because without seeing the matches I would never start playing :lol: and sometimes Im dangerous too :lol:

• so I dont know how to say that in English :lol: for me volley was at first passion by playing it myself and than watching the matches but its still connected, because without seeing the matches I would never start playing :lol: and sometimes Im dangerous too :lol:

I hope Emil Niklas won't kill us for this off topic :P
    Do you play for fun or proffesionally?

• I hope Emil Niklas won't kill us for this off topic :P
    Do you play for fun or proffesionally?

Emil will be pleased that this topic started to be so popular :lol:
    ehh my story with volley, its quite long-but i was playing for fun for long years, learning it by myself :lol: I was doing another sport lets say profesionally for 11 years and then stopped due to health problems and after 2 years of cure I started to miss competition in sport and then one friend took me in december to one group of his friends which play only for fun, but one of them play in a team in lower league and he persuaded me to start play that league :lol: so im pplaying from february "in league" but its not professional of course...but my dream came true :lol:

• Emil will be pleased that this topic started to be so popular :lol:
    ehh my story with volley, its quite long-but i was playing for fun for long years, learning it by myself :lol: I was doing another sport lets say profesionally for 11 years and then stopped due to health problems and after 2 years of cure I started to miss competition in sport and then one friend took me in december to one group of his friends which play only for fun, but one of them play in a team in lower league and he persuaded me to start play that league :lol: so im pplaying from february "in league" but its not professional of course...but my dream came true :lol:

Yeah, I thought about the same, that Emil will be pleased :D
    Nevermind if it's professional or not if you said your dream came true you should be happy. Nice to hear ;) Keep doing it if you enjoy it.
    Maybe one day I'll learn how to not be dangerous for the environment and start play volleyball too.

• Yeah, I thought about the same, that Emil will be pleased :D
    Nevermind if it's professional or not if you said your dream came true you should be happy. Nice to hear ;) Keep doing it if you enjoy it.
    Maybe one day I'll learn how to not be dangerous for the environment and start play volleyball too.

we will see in the morning when Emil comes :lol:
    its likie I always liked volleyball the most from all sports, when i was really young (10?) i wanted to start play in club but my dad refused so now my dream came true ...better later than never...and i really enjoy it although i know i will never live from that :lol: just try, if you like and enjoy it, you will learn it :)

• we will see in the morning when Emil comes :lol:
    its likie I always liked volleyball the most from all sports, when i was really young (10?) i wanted to start play in club but my dad refused so now my dream came true ...better later than never...and i really enjoy it although i know i will never live from that :lol: just try, if you like and enjoy it, you will learn it :)

I will try for sure, but now I'll try to go to bed 'cause tomorrow or rather today it will be hard day.
    So good night, Ttom.
    And good morning, Emil. Or good afternoon. Or... whenever you come. We like your thread.
    ^^ :wavy: