Turkish TV series/soap operas

• Ferhunde- :heart: :D

Another Yaprak Dokumu fan has appeared wow :rolll:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Ferhunde is very dangerous and a bad character

Go Ali Rıza Bey :super: :rolll:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• omg come on :rolll:

I watch only cartoons, telefilms and volleyball matches XD

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• I watch only cartoons, telefilms and volleyball matches XD

No no.. All Rai channels and a few more Italian channel can be viewed in Turkey

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• No no.. All Rai channels and a few more Italian channel can be viewed in Turkey

Yes, I know.

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• Ali Riza Bey : inme iniyorr IHHH

Hayriye Hanım : Tadımız kaçmasın Ali Rıza Beyyy

I missed this conversation :rolll:

• :rolll: :rolll: :rolll:

This is hilarious :rolll: My favourite part is :D

Leyla: Oguz is mine,Pink coat too

Necla:No!Oguz is mine,Pink coat is yours,troubles are mine,happiness is yours :rolll:

Leyla's pink coat :cheesy:

• I have a lot of friends from Balkans that's why I was aware of this situation before:D It's soo funny when you can talk with a Serb about Ali Rıza's heartattacks :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: but the biggest shock for me was to see Deniz Yıldızı on an Arab TV :white: :white: :white: :white: :white: :white: :white: :white: :white: :white:

• Joana what is he talking about? do not translate if its bad :D

• as StarNight has mention, in Slovakia is that Seherezada very popular, because of this our TV is unwatchable in evening hours 8| 8| 8| sorry, I cant understand that, my mum is watching it like possesed, I really cant understand what people can like on soap operas.. its so unreal...

• Joana what is he talking about? do not translate if its bad :D

First they're "talking" to this girl and inviting her to come and visit them and joking because she's using some words that exist in Serbian (like "yok", we say it too, but it belongs to slang, not standard language). And when he's rapping, he's actually just mentioning various words of Turkish origin in Serbian language - there are a lot of them. Like "ortak", "kapija", "jastuk", "bakar", "kašika", maybe you can guess what they mean. :D There are many many more.

• First they're "talking" to this girl and inviting her to come and visit them and joking because she's using some words that exist in Serbian (like "yok", we say it too, but it belongs to slang, not standard language). And when he's rapping, he's actually just mentioning various words of Turkish origin in Serbian language - there are a lot of them. Like "ortak", "kapija", "jastuk", "bakar", "kašika", maybe you can guess what they mean. :D There are many many more.

hehe all of them same means in turkish :lol: :lol:

• And also makaze, čorba, čarapa, pamuk, kutija, sanduk... :lol:

I wanted to ask, is there a difference between "hayir" and "yok"? I know both mean "no", but are there used in some specific context?

• And also makaze, čorba, čarapa, pamuk, kutija, sanduk... :lol:

I wanted to ask, is there a difference between "hayir" and "yok"? I know both mean "no", but are there used in some specific context?

hayir means "no" and yok means "nothing"

• Turkish name of soap seems very strange XD