Turkish TV series/soap operas

• WHY ? give me an example ! but i will give you many examples of hollwood productions , which are too strange :)

Because they sounds strange XD Italian and turk has very little things in common

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Brad Pitt will play in Muhtesem Yuzyil ( Soap Opera about Ottoman Empires) as guest player and he will earn 2 million $ for only one chapter :white:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Brad Pitt will play in Muhtesem Yuzyil ( Soap Opera about Ottoman Empires) as guest player and he will earn 2 million $ for only one chapter :white:

:white: :white: :white:

Will he speak Turkish? :D

:lol: :lol: :lol:

oh my dear lord. They are crazy. I remember Sharon Stone in Kurtlar Vadisi. This episode was the first time I was watching that.

But for Brad, which role will he play ? ? ? I am curious now !!! But I hope Hurrrem will kill him like she will do with others :lol: :lol: :lol:

• flyingdutchman

I think he will talk English and channel will give his conversations as subtitle

king

It will be a war scene :win: Probably he will the commander of enemy's army :lol:

• @ Starnight

I hope Brad Pitt will bring Angelina Jolie as well. Maybe she can get a role, and become the new love of Sultan :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

Kanuni's sultans are too many.It's possible if they bring her.If they pay her another 2 million $ too why not? :rolll: Money talks :teach: :lol: but i would prefer Natalie Portman as Sultan.I love her :heart:

• Kanuni's sultans are too many.It's possible if they bring her.If they pay her another 2 million $ too why not? :rolll: Money talks :teach: :lol: but i would prefer Natalie Portman as Sultan.I love her :heart:

Well, Hollywood will produce a series about 3 or 6 episodes about the ottoman empire. the main story will be about Hurrem. I am really curious who will get all those roles !!!!!! Maybe Russel Crow as Kanuni, Angelina Jolie as Hurrem, Natalia Portman as Mahidevran. :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Well, Hollywood will produce a series about 3 or 6 episodes about the ottoman empire. the main story will be about Hurrem. I am really curious who will get all those roles !!!!!! Maybe Russel Crow as Kanuni, Angelina Jolie as Hurrem, Natalia Portman as Mahidevran. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Really? wow :thumbsup: I think Ottoman history will last much more than 3-6 episodes :lol: It will be worth to watch.Can't wait ^^ My favourites are Russell Crowe as king.Sultans are too much i think several actress can play in this series :rolll:

• Can someone tell me what happens in the end of "Hanimin ciftligi"?

Much dramaaaa :)

Well, i dont know their names, but i try to explain.

1) This village girl who married the rich man (who dies later) will marry her boyfriend, but this boyfriends ex-wife will create a brand and fire the villa. The man sees this and tries to stop the fire but dies. The widow (this is the main character) is devasted but knows who caused the fire and goes to shoot her, but istead of her, her dad shoots her. Thats the end, I hope you did understand my explanation :lol: :lol: :lol:

• im following http://www.natabanu.com for couple of months, they are broadcasting lots of turkish, serbian, spanish series and people can leave comments about episodes, having much fun :lol: people average women and 35-40 years old

• Much dramaaaa :)

Well, i dont know their names, but i try to explain.

1) This village girl who married the rich man (who dies later) will marry her boyfriend, but this boyfriends ex-wife will create a brand and fire the villa. The man sees this and tries to stop the fire but dies. The widow (this is the main character) is devasted but knows who caused the fire and goes to shoot her, but istead of her, her dad shoots her. Thats the end, I hope you did understand my explanation :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks a lot! I think I got it. Just to make sure, Gullu's (the main character) father shoots Halide (the bitch who started the fire), right?

• Thanks a lot! I think I got it. Just to make sure, Gullu's (the main character) father shoots Halide (the bitch who started the fire), right?

hahaha :lol: :lol: :lol:

yes, Gullus father shoots Halide, because Halide started a fire on their villa, and Gullus new husband, who is the ex-husband of Halide gets killed in that fire. So Gullu decides to take revenge, but her father helps her.

• Thanks!
    Such an ending does not make me happy, but there was so much tragedy in this series that it's kinda fitting it would finish like that. At least I'm glad about Halide, the bitch had it coming.

• Maybe it could be a little off topic, but.... could someone write names of some turkish singers?

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• Maybe it could be a little off topic, but.... could someone write names of some turkish singers?

Sıla, Tarkan , Sezen Aksu , Ajda Pekkan ,Hande Yener , Emre Aydın , Şebnem Ferah , Hadise , Atiye ,Murat Boz ,Ozan Doğulu (Turkish David Guetta :) ) , Model,Sertab Erener ,Gülşen
    and i can say Ebru MusiQ : she realesed just single in summer for Turkey But her album will be realesed all of the world in February .and i think she will rock the world :dance6:

• Sıla, Tarkan , Sezen Aksu , Ajda Pekkan ,Hande Yener , Emre Aydın , Şebnem Ferah , Hadise , Atiye ,Murat Boz ,Ozan Doğulu (Turkish David Guetta :) ) , Model,Sertab Erener ,Gülşen
    and i can say Ebru MusiQ : she realesed just single in summer for Turkey But her album will be realesed all of the world in February .and i think she will rock the world :dance6:

Thank you!

• Thank you!

You're welcome

• hmm, i read many books about ottoman empire and even i visited classes in university besides my real subject, and as far as i know Roxelane (Hurrem) was a smart, intelligent, confident woman , but in the series i have a feeling that she s not that confident :( maybe its just the beginning and she will gain more and more confidence and power. i dont like mahidevran, ih she were intelligent, she wouldnt tell Hurrem that only her son will be the next sultan, because with that saying she made a fault :) i also like nigar kalva and zümbül and gül aga ,they are really funny :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm watching this series now, and yeah, I agree, Alexandra/Hurrem doesn't really seem like someone who'd go on to become the most powerful woman in the empire. I guess she gets better later on.
    Both she and Mahidevran are presented as horrible people, but I'm on Hurrem's side. :D