Turkish TV series/soap operas

• Thank you Kadir for the informations !

Yes I really like her old songs, they were great. Especially the ones frome her debut album: Ask herseyi affeder mi. This is one of the best albums!

I also like Aylin Aslim and her song Gulyabani very much :heart: :heart: :heart:

She has so many good songs that if I mention hear the list would be so long :lol:

• @ Joana

Do you still watch turkish series ? :D If yes which ones ?

I only watch Muhtesem Yuzyil, but it's on a break during summer, they'll continue showing it in September. The last episode shown was when Hurrem is attacked on her way to the palace on Valide's orders.
    I must say I really hated the storyline with the Spanish princess, I almost stopped watching. I'm glad she's gone.

• I only watch Muhtesem Yuzyil, but it's on a break during summer, they'll continue showing it in September. The last episode shown was when Hurrem is attacked on her way to the palace on Valide's orders.
    I must say I really hated the storyline with the Spanish princess, I almost stopped watching. I'm glad she's gone.

Many things happens after that. Its going to be an exciting move after that. And I was happy as well, that the princess left, she was really annoying. I am looking for the 3rd series now, which I guess will start in September or so. The story will be mainly about the young sultans and their fight for the throne.

• This is maybe one of the best comedy series in turish television ever, and this character, Burhan Altintop was the best. Here is one of my favorite scenes :rolll:

[media]

[media]

• "Ramiz Dayı " from Ezel joins to Muhtesem Yuzyil in the new season :white: :lol:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Malagurski is watching "Sultan Süleyman" (Muhtesem Yuzyil) :D

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"