You are not logged in.

joanamss

Volleyball Lover!

• "joanamss" is female

Favourite Team: FOPPA (Italy), Unilever (Brazil), Dresden (Germany) NT: Italy, Holland, Germany, Serbia, Croatia (women); Brazil and Poland (men)

Favourite Players: Ognjenovic, Piccinini, Fürst, Pavan, C.Staelens, Barazza, Kozuch, Merlo, Fernandinha, Weiss, Flier, Brakocevic, Robinson, Mihajlovic, Vasileva, Dijkema, Fiorin, Rahimova, Havelkova, Lloyd, Gibbemeyer, Apitz, Popovic

Sunday, November 13th 2011, 2:32pm

I love Brazilian meat dishes ! I've never been in Brazil but I was in Portugal many times and there's a lot of Brazilian restaurants.
absolutely picanha is my fav. :heart:
and cant forget about brazilian drink - caipirinha ! but must be with cachaça with normal vodka it's not the same :D

Picanha is the best!!!I totaly agree!!!!!!! :thumbup:

Yes tradicional caipirinha must be with cachaça! :) Here now there are making a lot Caipirinha with other fruits too like strawberry, and so on!!! :drink:
"Forza Foppa ale
sempre insieme a te
e dovunque andrai
sola mai sarai
Non mollare mai …
Non mollare mai …"

Mary

Sage

• "Mary" is female

Favourite Team: Eczacıbaşı VitrA, Foppapedretti Bergamo, BKS Bielsko-Biała, Poland, Croatia

Favourite Players: MAJA POLJAK, Małgorzata Glinka, Jelena Nikolic, Neslihan Demir, Gözde & Özge Kırdar, Francesca Piccinini, Valentina Arrighetti, Angelina Grün

Sunday, November 13th 2011, 2:37pm

I love Brazilian meat dishes ! I've never been in Brazil but I was in Portugal many times and there's a lot of Brazilian restaurants.
and cant forget about brazilian drink - caipirinha ! but must be with cachaça with normal vodka it's not the same :D

Yes tradicional caipirinha must be with cachaça! :) Here now there are making a lot Caipirinha with other fruits too like strawberry, and so on!!! :drink:

mmm picanha is like a poem :lol: I love it :D
here in Poland they serve caipiroska cause the drink is not with cachaça.
with strawberry ? morangoska ? :D I like it too :lol:

joanamss

Volleyball Lover!

• "joanamss" is female

Favourite Team: FOPPA (Italy), Unilever (Brazil), Dresden (Germany) NT: Italy, Holland, Germany, Serbia, Croatia (women); Brazil and Poland (men)

Favourite Players: Ognjenovic, Piccinini, Fürst, Pavan, C.Staelens, Barazza, Kozuch, Merlo, Fernandinha, Weiss, Flier, Brakocevic, Robinson, Mihajlovic, Vasileva, Dijkema, Fiorin, Rahimova, Havelkova, Lloyd, Gibbemeyer, Apitz, Popovic

Sunday, November 13th 2011, 2:41pm

:lol: well, they were not as criative as you, and didnt change the name, they just called caipirinha de morango.. :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Forza Foppa ale
sempre insieme a te
e dovunque andrai
sola mai sarai
Non mollare mai …
Non mollare mai …"

Mary

Sage

• "Mary" is female

Favourite Team: Eczacıbaşı VitrA, Foppapedretti Bergamo, BKS Bielsko-Biała, Poland, Croatia

Favourite Players: MAJA POLJAK, Małgorzata Glinka, Jelena Nikolic, Neslihan Demir, Gözde & Özge Kırdar, Francesca Piccinini, Valentina Arrighetti, Angelina Grün

Sunday, November 13th 2011, 2:44pm

:lol: well, they were not as criative as you, and didnt change the name, they just called caipirinha de morango.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: I saw this name in Portugal

king

Unregistered

Sunday, November 13th 2011, 4:00pm

Injera is a yeast-risen flatbread with a unique, slightly spongy texture. Traditionally made out of teff flour, it is a national dish in Ethiopia and Eritrea.

:heart: :heart: :heart:
i love this eritrean food.

Injera is the Ethiopian staple bread (staple = a principal dietary
item, such as flour, rice, or corn) its thin crepe like flat bread that
the dishes such as Wots, Tibs and Fitfit are served on. To eat the
dishes pieces of injera are torn off and used to scoop up mouthful.
Injera is unique to Ethiopia, from its distinct
taste and main ingredient the Teff cereal. Teff is the tiniest cereal
and used as a staple food only in Ethiopia (in other parts of the world
its associated with common grass).

Teff is believed to have originated in Ethiopia
between 4000 and 1000 BC. Teff seeds were discovered in a pyramid
thought to date back to 3359 BC.

Injera preparation usually takes two to three
days, the teff is milled into powder then mixed in water along yeast and
small quantity of flowers. This mix is set aside at room temperature
for 2 days so it ferments and raises. During the second day it starts to
give tangy aromas as the fermentation releases air bubbles; this is
where the Injera's slight tangy taste comes from.

Sunday, November 13th 2011, 4:07pm

This thread makes me hungry. :)

volley super fan

Spiker (and a Girl!!! :D)

• "volley super fan" is female

Favourite Team: Bulgaria, Poland,Holland, Trento, Skra, Cuneo

Favourite Players: Kaziyski, Kaziński, M. Wlazly, K. Skowronska, M. Flier, N.Gribc, Fei, L. Mastrangelo

Sunday, November 13th 2011, 8:11pm

2) Boza(Боза) - a very low alcocholic drink made from millet, oats, corn or other kind of wheat. From 0,5 to 1% alcochol. Boza also goes well with banitsa.

Aaah, banichka with cheese and radomirska boza :thumbsup: Favourite breakfast from the childhood :lol: Too bad that I haven't tasted it lately :D

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................
" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

kondzio

Prediction Game Mod

• "kondzio" is male

Favourite Team: Impel Wrocław, ZAKSA Kędzierzyn-Koźle; NTs Male: POL, RUS, BRA; NTs Female: POL, DOM, JPN, BRA, ITA, RUS

Favourite Players: Jeoselina Rodriguez, Kasia Skowrońska, Kasia Mroczkowska, Kosheleva, Jaqueline, Takeshita, Saori, Kurek, Igła, Bociek, Mikhaylov, Muserskiy, Lucas

Sunday, November 13th 2011, 10:11pm

In polish cuisine instead of żurek or dumplings popular are also potato pancakes. For me it's one of the best polish dishes :D

In Poland we have a day called "fat Thursday". Then we eat:
donuts

faworki - it's cakes made from crusty cake sprinkled with powder sugar
Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

volley super fan

Favourite Players: Kaziyski, Kaziński, M. Wlazly, K. Skowronska, M. Flier, N.Gribc, Fei, L. Mastrangelo

Sunday, November 13th 2011, 10:26pm

Ok, dear Polish users, I have heard something (not by a Pole) but it is really hard to believe it, so I will ask you to be sure :D . Is it true that you eat tomatoes with suger :huh: ?
Wild Wild West!

Mary

Sage

• "Mary" is female

Sunday, November 13th 2011, 10:27pm

no it's not true :D

bella

skrita limonka

• "bella" is female

Favourite Team: Poland, Bulgaria, Jastrzębski

Favourite Players: Ignaczak, Kadziewicz, Kurek, Kubiak, Winiarski, Bartman, Kaziyski, Murilo, Antiga, Henno, Sidão, Sokolov, Atanasijevic, Sander

Sunday, November 13th 2011, 10:29pm

Ok, dear Polish users, I have heard something (not by a Pole) but it is really hard to believe it, so I will ask you to be sure :D . Is it true that you eat tomatoes with suger :huh: ?
I don't :P And I didn't hear from any of my countryman that they eat tomatoes with sugar.
"People wait all week for friday, all year for summer, all life for happiness."

volley super fan

Sunday, November 13th 2011, 10:41pm

I don't :P And I didn't hear from any of my countryman that they eat tomatoes with sugar.

I see, I knew they have lied to me , such thing just can't be true! :lol:
But, no , really no kidding a woman who was in Warsaw, Poland for a couple of months told me that and she was kinda stressed :D
Personally I love toamtoes and put a lot of salt on them (yeah, I know, I know - it is not healthy to consume too much salt,but... :P )
Wild Wild West!

bella

skrita limonka

• "bella" is female

Favourite Team: Poland, Bulgaria, Jastrzębski

Favourite Players: Ignaczak, Kadziewicz, Kurek, Kubiak, Winiarski, Bartman, Kaziyski, Murilo, Antiga, Henno, Sidão, Sokolov, Atanasijevic, Sander

Sunday, November 13th 2011, 10:57pm

I see, I knew they have lied to me , such thing just can't be true! :lol:
But, no , really no kidding a woman who was in Warsaw, Poland for a couple of months told me that and she was kinda stressed :D
Personally I love toamtoes and put a lot of salt on them (yeah, I know, I know - it is not healthy to consume too much salt,but... :P )
I don't use a salt when I eat tomatoes. And after thinking about sweeten tomatoes... I'm not so sure if it's impossible to eat tomato with sugar. Maybe normal tomato not but raspberry tomato... Hmm, I'll taste it and let you know :D
"People wait all week for friday, all year for summer, all life for happiness."

• "emil_niklas" is male

Favourite Players: Lenka Dürr, Veljkovic, Hanke, Lloyd, de Kruijf, Kosheleva, Miloš, Malagurski, Wolosz, Meijners, Murphy, Werblinska, Havelkova, Malykh, Flier, Robinson, Van Hecke, Fabris, Apitz, Fürst, Heyrman, Antonijevic

Monday, November 14th 2011, 9:18am

Swedish food are not popular as much as Italian,French and Chinese.

Surströmming - Maybe The most well known Swedish food in the whole world. Very Healthy one. We Scandinavians don't like fat food. We don't want to get fat at all :thumbup:

Gravlax - On crisp bread with pepper and lemon. I don't really like that much.

Ojla

# 9

• "Ojla" is female

Favourite Team: Jastrzębski Węgiel, Iran, Bulgaria, France

Favourite Players: Kadziewicz, Marouf, N'Gapeth, V. Nikolov, Sokolov, Gholami, Ghaemi

Monday, November 14th 2011, 2:00pm

Omg, tomato is the best thing ever! :rolll: I'm seriously addicted to it. I can eat it whole year, it's so delicious! And yes, I also put a looooooot of salt on them. I cannot eat a tomato without salt. Everyone keeps telling me it's unhealthy, but...so what? :D
I'll see it when I believe it.

• "triglav_kran" is male
  • "triglav_kran" started this thread

Favourite Team: They change every hour, every minute, every second. I'm a "whore" supporter

Favourite Players: not the best, just my favourite: Sokolov, Todorov, Sergio, Dimitrov, Seganov, Zagumny, Zaytsev and some more

Monday, November 14th 2011, 4:29pm

Tomatoes are also a big part of our cuisine. Since we entered the EU there has been some problems because the EU fuckers want tomatoes to have perfect round form and that eliminates the tastiest tomatoes in the country from going to the market. It's now a treasure to find TRUE tasty tomatoes in our country and I'm one of the lucky few who raise them in their backyard :D

Dares23

Spike It Forever!

• "Dares23" is male

Favourite Team: Pallavolo Parma, Gonzaga Milano, Sisley Volley, Pallavolo Modena, Gabeca Pallavolo, Italy NT, Cuba NT, Poland NT

Favourite Players: Cristian Savani, Simone Parodi, Osmany Juantorena, Wilfredo León, Robertlandy Simón, Matej Kazijski, Leo Lo Bianco, Francesca Piccinini, Serena Ortolani

Monday, November 14th 2011, 9:40pm

Three typical Italian desserts.....

Torta Mimosa(Mimosa cake)
(Typical dessert of the International Women's Day in Italy, 8 march)

Tiramisù(..for DEMIR17... :D)

Delizie alla fragola(Strawberry delights)
Non lasciare mai che la paura di perdere ti impedisca di partecipare!!

29th - Prediction Game - Women's European Championship 2011

TimHH

Professional

• "TimHH" is male

Favourite Players: LLoy Ball, Pavel Zagumny, Nikola Grbic, Robertlandy Simon, Dmitry Muserskiy. Murillo Endres, Nikolay Pavlov, Luciano De Cecco

Monday, November 14th 2011, 10:39pm

Swedish food are not popular as much as Italian,French and Chinese.
Don't worry, you have the best cook ever:

never mess with your setter......

raylight

young padawan, defensive tackle

• "raylight" is male

Favourite Team: Levski

Favourite Players: Jekov, Nikolov, Кaziyski, Todorov,Tsvetanov, V.Bratoev, Zlatanov, Huantorena, Simon, Ball, Leon, Salparov

Tuesday, November 15th 2011, 8:48am

Bulgaria used to be wine country, not rakiya country. As they say "rakiya is made of the garbage, left from the wine production" :roll:
Full matches and volleyball videos from me:

http://www.youtube.com/user/raylight234/featured

http://vimeo.com/user9567204

http://www.dailymotion.com/user/raylight234/1

https://www.mcgill.ca/files/pollak-lab/h…repi02vol11.pdf

We examined many dietary factors and found associations with several. However, the clearest findings in this study of healthy women were a positive association between intake of total energy and milk and circulating IGF-I levels.

MattGTFour

Apparently not the only English guy

• "MattGTFour" is male

Tuesday, November 15th 2011, 5:01pm

Love Picanha! And Guarana! Guarana is becoming easier to get in England now. :thumbsup:
"mattgtfour" is now "TheTostiMonster" - my real name is still Matt - @thetostimonster

Social bookmarks