What are the most popular meals/dishes/food in your country?

• I love Brazilian meat dishes ! I've never been in Brazil but I was in Portugal many times and there's a lot of Brazilian restaurants.
    absolutely picanha is my fav. :heart:
    and cant forget about brazilian drink - caipirinha ! but must be with cachaça with normal vodka it's not the same :D

Picanha is the best!!!I totaly agree!!!!!!! :thumbup:

Yes tradicional caipirinha must be with cachaça! :) Here now there are making a lot Caipirinha with other fruits too like strawberry, and so on!!! :drink:

• Picanha is the best!!!I totaly agree!!!!!!! :thumbup:

Yes tradicional caipirinha must be with cachaça! :) Here now there are making a lot Caipirinha with other fruits too like strawberry, and so on!!! :drink:

mmm picanha is like a poem :lol: I love it :D
    here in Poland they serve caipiroska cause the drink is not with cachaça.
    with strawberry ? morangoska ? :D I like it too :lol:

• mmm picanha is like a poem :lol: I love it :D
    here in Poland they serve caipiroska cause the drink is not with cachaça.
    with strawberry ? morangoska ? :D I like it too :lol:

:lol: well, they were not as criative as you, and didnt change the name, they just called caipirinha de morango.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Injera is a yeast-risen flatbread with a unique, slightly spongy texture. Traditionally made out of teff flour, it is a national dish in Ethiopia and Eritrea.

:heart: :heart: :heart:
    i love this eritrean food.

Injera is the Ethiopian staple bread (staple = a principal dietary
    item, such as flour, rice, or corn) its thin crepe like flat bread that
    the dishes such as Wots, Tibs and Fitfit are served on. To eat the
    dishes pieces of injera are torn off and used to scoop up mouthful.
    Injera is unique to Ethiopia, from its distinct
    taste and main ingredient the Teff cereal. Teff is the tiniest cereal
    and used as a staple food only in Ethiopia (in other parts of the world
    its associated with common grass).

Teff is believed to have originated in Ethiopia
    between 4000 and 1000 BC. Teff seeds were discovered in a pyramid
    thought to date back to 3359 BC.

Injera preparation usually takes two to three
    days, the teff is milled into powder then mixed in water along yeast and
    small quantity of flowers. This mix is set aside at room temperature
    for 2 days so it ferments and raises. During the second day it starts to
    give tangy aromas as the fermentation releases air bubbles; this is
    where the Injera's slight tangy taste comes from.

• 2) Boza(Боза) - a very low alcocholic drink made from millet, oats, corn or other kind of wheat. From 0,5 to 1% alcochol. Boza also goes well with banitsa.

Aaah, banichka with cheese and radomirska boza :thumbsup: Favourite breakfast from the childhood :lol: Too bad that I haven't tasted it lately :D

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• In polish cuisine instead of żurek or dumplings popular are also potato pancakes. For me it's one of the best polish dishes :D

In Poland we have a day called "fat Thursday". Then we eat:
    donuts

faworki - it's cakes made from crusty cake sprinkled with powder sugar

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Ok, dear Polish users, I have heard something (not by a Pole) but it is really hard to believe it, so I will ask you to be sure :D . Is it true that you eat tomatoes with suger :huh: ?

Wild Wild West!

• Ok, dear Polish users, I have heard something (not by a Pole) but it is really hard to believe it, so I will ask you to be sure :D . Is it true that you eat tomatoes with suger :huh: ?

I don't :P And I didn't hear from any of my countryman that they eat tomatoes with sugar.

• no it's not true :D

I don't :P And I didn't hear from any of my countryman that they eat tomatoes with sugar.

I see, I knew they have lied to me , such thing just can't be true! :lol:
    But, no , really no kidding a woman who was in Warsaw, Poland for a couple of months told me that and she was kinda stressed :D
    Personally I love toamtoes and put a lot of salt on them (yeah, I know, I know - it is not healthy to consume too much salt,but... :P )

Wild Wild West!

• I see, I knew they have lied to me , such thing just can't be true! :lol:
    But, no , really no kidding a woman who was in Warsaw, Poland for a couple of months told me that and she was kinda stressed :D
    Personally I love toamtoes and put a lot of salt on them (yeah, I know, I know - it is not healthy to consume too much salt,but... :P )

I don't use a salt when I eat tomatoes. And after thinking about sweeten tomatoes... I'm not so sure if it's impossible to eat tomato with sugar. Maybe normal tomato not but raspberry tomato... Hmm, I'll taste it and let you know :D

• Swedish food are not popular as much as Italian,French and Chinese.

Surströmming - Maybe The most well known Swedish food in the whole world. Very Healthy one. We Scandinavians don't like fat food. We don't want to get fat at all :thumbup:

Gravlax - On crisp bread with pepper and lemon. I don't really like that much.

• Personally I love toamtoes and put a lot of salt on them (yeah, I know, I know - it is not healthy to consume too much salt,but... :P )

Omg, tomato is the best thing ever! :rolll: I'm seriously addicted to it. I can eat it whole year, it's so delicious! And yes, I also put a looooooot of salt on them. I cannot eat a tomato without salt. Everyone keeps telling me it's unhealthy, but...so what? :D

• Tomatoes are also a big part of our cuisine. Since we entered the EU there has been some problems because the EU fuckers want tomatoes to have perfect round form and that eliminates the tastiest tomatoes in the country from going to the market. It's now a treasure to find TRUE tasty tomatoes in our country and I'm one of the lucky few who raise them in their backyard :D

• Three typical Italian desserts.....

Torta Mimosa(Mimosa cake)
    (Typical dessert of the International Women's Day in Italy, 8 march)

Tiramisù(..for DEMIR17... :D)

Delizie alla fragola(Strawberry delights)

Non lasciare mai che la paura di perdere ti impedisca di partecipare!!

29th - Prediction Game - Women's European Championship 2011

• Bulgaria used to be wine country, not rakiya country. As they say "rakiya is made of the garbage, left from the wine production" :roll:

• Picanha is the best!!!I totaly agree!!!!!!! :thumbup:

Love Picanha! And Guarana! Guarana is becoming easier to get in England now. :thumbsup: