What are the most popular meals/dishes/food in your country?

• "Kadın budu köfte" means woman leg meatball :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Cacık is a dish of seasoned, diluted yogurt, eaten throughout the former Ottoman countries. In Greece a similar, much thicker yogurt dish is called tzatziki and is also similar to tarator in Balkan cuisine. It is served cold in very small bowls usually as a side dish or with ice cubes.
    Cacık is made of yogurt, salt, olive oil, crushed garlic, chopped cucumber, dill, mint, and lime juice, diluted with water to a low consistency, and garnished with sumac. Among these ingredients, olive oil, lime juice, and sumac are optional. Dill and mint (fresh or dried) may be used alternately. Cacık, when consumed as a meze, is prepared without water but follows the same recipe.

Patates Salatası (Potato salad) is a dish made from boiled potatoes, the versions of which vary throughout different regions and countries of the world. Although called a salad, it is generally considered a side dish, as it usually accompanies the main course.

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• SALEP

Turkey is the major Salep producing country. Salep is made from the

dried powdered roots of a mountain orchid in the Eastern Mediterranean

woods. Salep is a traditional Turkish hot drink which was also served

during the reign of the Ottoman empire. The roots are rich in starch and

the mixture thickens naturally. You should also try Vanilla ice cream

with Salep... it has a great aroma and smells delicious:)

We love

to drink Salep on cold days. It also has medicinal traits, such as for

sore throats. It has been used for a long time to treat chronic

diarrhea, digesting problems and gum disease.

http://postimage.org/image/44mifnash/

• Basbousa or Revani (Turkish) is a sweet cake made of a semolina or farina soaked in syrup. Coconut is a popular addition. The syrup may also optionally contain orange flower water or rose water.

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• I like Turkish börek very much :drink: :drink: :drink:

Börek also known as burek :D I like cheese börek and I think Börek is also very popular in the Hellas, Bulgaria, Serbian, Bosnia and Croatia. :thumbsup:

So its your turn to share some Dutch foods ;)

• omg I wanna taste all the foods you shared here :D

For the Philippines one popular food is the Filipino style Adobo hehe.

https://encrypted.google.com/s…YQ_AUoAQ&biw=1280&bih=675

Adobo can be made using chicken or beef, squid, etc.. It can be saucy or dry, with potatoes or not,etc. It has so many variations actually. But the most important thing in adobo is the soy sauce. The soy sauce is used to marinate/cook the chicken/beef.

• I love this:
    http://www.google.it/imgres?q=…T97IHo7jtQaR4-myBQ&zoom=1
    you can fill them with rice and what you like...ham, peas...

and as dessert...
    http://www.google.it/imgres?q=…T-O-C8zJswaYkL3KBQ&zoom=1
    they are both typical sicialian plates!!wonderful :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

• how can I upload images??? :mad:

You click on picture with sunset, then you paste link and it's ready ^^

Here are your images :D can you explain us, what's delicious things are these?

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• that's waht I did for three times but it didn't work...anyway thanks! :)

the first ones are called Arancini siciliani..you prepare some rice...in the mean time you preapre also all the other ingredients you want to put into your arancino (peas, meat ham,cheese...) thn you take the meat and peas for example and you put them inside the rice making a sort of ball...then you put your "ball " in the egg and in bread crumbs and you fry them...

the second one is a Cannolo siciliano...it is harder to prepare (and I never tried...) but basically it is a sort of biscuit filled with cream...I hope I managed to make me understand...

• I think Italian foods are the best. :heart: they always look like theyre prepared and cooked professionally hihi. And they dont scare you like other foods out there :lol:

• I think Italian foods are the best. :heart: they always look like theyre prepared and cooked professionally hihi. And they dont scare you like other foods out there :lol:

I don't know why ( :whistle: ) but I agree with you... :drink:

• I don't like very much cannoli...

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.