You are not logged in.

Konrad

Szczecinianin

• "Konrad" is male
  • "Konrad" started this thread

Favourite Team: Poland, USA(M), Spain(M)

Favourite Players: Eleonora Dziękiewicz, Lloy Ball, Manon Flier, Neslihan Demir Darnel, Zbigniew Bartman, Dawid Murek

Monday, November 21st 2011, 9:45am

Farewell

Hi,

I would like to say "goodbye" to all of you...
I won't delete my account in here, but I won't use it any more (maybe I will come back some day...).
There are many reasons... I just decided to stop. Don't ask me why, please.

I have been registered in inside-volley.com since 4 years. It was a really good time, I met nice people and had fun. That's why I didn't wont to disappear without saying "goodbye".

I would like to thank the administrators and all the users. It was great to share the passion with you.

See you :rose: :wavy:
The most important 3:
POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

Bartek

God Is Always First!

• "Bartek" is male

Favourite Team: Уралочка НТМК Екатеринбург

Monday, November 21st 2011, 10:08am

C'mon Konrad. I know that it was hard time for U when Hanka Mostowiak died in L like Love but believe Me You must not do the same. I am sure that if Hanka lived She would say- Konrad don't do it for Me.
Prediction Game:

Gold Medals - 13

Silver Medals - 9

Bronze Medals - 7

Overall: 29

Details

Bartek

God Is Always First!

• "Bartek" is male

Favourite Team: Уралочка НТМК Екатеринбург

Monday, November 21st 2011, 10:14am

But to say quite frank I think Konrad will go to Monastery.
Prediction Game:

Gold Medals - 13

Silver Medals - 9

Bronze Medals - 7

Overall: 29

Details

bella

skrita limonka

• "bella" is female

Favourite Team: Poland, Bulgaria, Jastrzębski

Favourite Players: Ignaczak, Kadziewicz, Kurek, Kubiak, Winiarski, Bartman, Kaziyski, Murilo, Antiga, Henno, Sidão, Sokolov, Atanasijevic, Sander

Monday, November 21st 2011, 10:41am

Dude, you do such thing in wonderful day like today? I won't ask why, if you please for that. But it's a little bit sad for me as a Polish user, since you're a Pole too. So as you wish I will also say good bye nicely.

Do "ponownego napisania", mimo wszystko :wavy:
"People wait all week for friday, all year for summer, all life for happiness."

Mary

Sage

• "Mary" is female

Favourite Team: Eczacıbaşı VitrA, Foppapedretti Bergamo, BKS Bielsko-Biała, Poland, Croatia

Favourite Players: MAJA POLJAK, Małgorzata Glinka, Jelena Nikolic, Neslihan Demir, Gözde & Özge Kırdar, Francesca Piccinini, Valentina Arrighetti, Angelina Grün

Monday, November 21st 2011, 10:57am

goodbye Konrad, trzymaj się Konrad :wavy:

Ttom

Professional

• "Ttom" is male

Favourite Team: Polish NT,Cuba NT, Chemik Police, Budowlani Lodz 2010-12, Muszynianka 2005-2010, Scavolini Pesaro, RC Cannes, Uralochka

Favourite Players: 1 K.SKOWRONSKA, 2 M.Zenik, 4 I.Belcik, 5 M.Sliwa, 7 M.Glinka, 8.D.Swieniewicz, 9 A.Mroz, 10 J.MIREK, 11 S.Pycia, 13 M.Rosner, 14 M.Liktoras, 16 A.Przybysz...and many others

Monday, November 21st 2011, 11:15am

Konrad :huh: trzymaj sie i wracaj jak najszybciej :) do zobaczenia !

volley super fan

Spiker (and a Girl!!! :D)

• "volley super fan" is female

Favourite Team: Bulgaria, Poland,Holland, Trento, Skra, Cuneo

Favourite Players: Kaziyski, Kaziński, M. Wlazly, K. Skowronska, M. Flier, N.Gribc, Fei, L. Mastrangelo

Monday, November 21st 2011, 12:30pm

Ok, I won't ask you why, because you beg for that, but I really really hope that this will be only a temporary absence :S
I aslo had myself a quite long period of time when I couldn't visit the forum and haven't seen you for ages, but this has no matter - you have always been one of my first and closest friends here since the very beginning and that's why your decision really saddens me ;( I suppose that there is no chance to rethink it because writing your post means that you are firm in your decision. I just want you to know that you will always have your special place in Inside-volley and we will miss you a lot!

Goodbye, Konrad :(
Don't forget us and please, come back soon! :flower:
Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................
" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "volley super fan" (Nov 22nd 2011, 5:56pm)

• "StarNight" is male

Favourite Team: Eczacıbaşı VitrA-Dinamo Krasnador-Atom Trefl Sopot-Turkey-China

Favourite Players: Neslihan,Neriman,Gozde, Y.K.Kim, Poljak,Naz, Harmotto,Hui,Havelkova, Mammadova,L. Bosetti,Buijs,Garay, Zhu Ting,Gabi,Thaisa, Zaryazhko,Giel,Rasic, De Kruijf, Dürr, Hildebrand

Monday, November 21st 2011, 1:30pm

Inside-Volley family will miss you Konrad :flower:I can't forget that with your nice support, our girls won Silver medal in Poland :drink: with the opposite Bartek always wait them to elemination :lol:

'' Dbaj o siebie :wavy: ''
2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• "emil_niklas" is male

Favourite Players: Lenka Dürr, Veljkovic, Hanke, Lloyd, de Kruijf, Kosheleva, Miloš, Malagurski, Wolosz, Meijners, Murphy, Werblinska, Havelkova, Malykh, Flier, Robinson, Van Hecke, Fabris, Apitz, Fürst, Heyrman, Antonijevic

Monday, November 21st 2011, 1:47pm

Come on, Man! Don't leave us...We will miss you a lot :flower:

Ojla

# 9

• "Ojla" is female

Favourite Team: Jastrzębski Węgiel, Iran, Bulgaria, France

Favourite Players: Kadziewicz, Marouf, N'Gapeth, V. Nikolov, Ghafour, Gholami, Ghaemi

Monday, November 21st 2011, 4:18pm

No! Konrad! :(

It was a pleasure to share some opinions with you and read your wise posts, too bad you have to leave :( We will miss you!
I'm signing under Vasilena's words! You will always have a special place, here on inside-volley.

Do zobaczenia/napisania! Trzymaj się!
I'll see it when I believe it.

flyingdutchman

Inside-Volley.com Expert

• "flyingdutchman" is male

Favourite Team: Dutch NT, LiB Aachen

Favourite Players: Buijs, Carol, de Kruijf, Beliën, Meijners, Plak, Stoltenborg, Dijkema, Sloetjes, Akman, Güldeniz, Eda, Kim, Ognjenovic, Mihajlovic, L. Bosetti, Ferretti, Naz, Castillo

Monday, November 21st 2011, 4:21pm

I'm sad to read this, Konrad :( :(

We will miss you here, my friend :teach:

YavorD

Setter

• "YavorD" is male

Favourite Team: Bulgarian NT, Neftochimik Burgas, Belogorie

Monday, November 21st 2011, 10:22pm

This is a place to bring volleyball people together, not to set them apart, so your decision is a bit overwhelming for us and for me, but I can only wish you all the best and hope you will reconsider with time, especially when there is a moment you would like to share feelings with somebody after a good game :)

nadejda

The Shepherd

• "nadejda" is female

Favourite Players: Dobri is in my heart <3

Tuesday, November 22nd 2011, 8:24am

Bad timing to leave the forum Konrad! Poland is on the verge of winning the World Cup! Who do you celebrate with? :whistle:

Anyway I hope you reconsider your decesion and will have you back here!

Taka care whatever you decide :)

Justyna

Administrator

• "Justyna" is female

Favourite Team: AZS Częstochowa, Poland, Croatia

Tuesday, November 22nd 2011, 4:59pm

:( It's very sad for me. Inside-volley lost really great member.

Thank you for everything and I hope you'll back someday (:

Skill Wins Points
Heart Wins Games

DEMIR17

Professional

Favourite Team: Turkey, Cuba and Japan NT, Vakıfbank GSTT.,Eczacıbaşı V.,Fenerbahçe A.,Volley Novara,Foppa. Bergamo, RC Cannes

Favourite Players: Neslihan Darnel, Maja Poljak, Logan Tom, Manon Flier, Esra Gümüş, Eda Erdem, Naz Aydemir, Saori, Lo Bianco, Carcaces, Osmokrovic, Furst, Kim Y. Koung

Tuesday, November 22nd 2011, 5:39pm

I hate to say good bye. :( It was fun to read your posts Konrad and I like your sense of humour. Maybe someday you might come back to the forum like the volleyball players trying beach volleyball and coming back to the indoor volleyball.
"If it's worth it to you, then do it"- Logan Tom

kondzio

Prediction Game Mod

• "kondzio" is male

Favourite Team: Impel Wrocław, ZAKSA Kędzierzyn-Koźle; NTs Male: POL, RUS, BRA; NTs Female: POL, DOM, JPN, BRA, ITA, RUS

Favourite Players: Jeoselina Rodriguez, Kasia Skowrońska, Kasia Mroczkowska, Kosheleva, Jaqueline, Takeshita, Saori, Kurek, Igła, Bociek, Mikhaylov, Muserskiy, Lucas

Tuesday, November 22nd 2011, 6:35pm

It's sad that you leave, but I shouldn't try to change your mind ;) . It's only your decision :teach: . Hope that you'll come back soon despite your words.
Do zobaczenia :wavy:
Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

Konrad

Szczecinianin

• "Konrad" is male
  • "Konrad" started this thread

Favourite Team: Poland, USA(M), Spain(M)

Favourite Players: Eleonora Dziękiewicz, Lloy Ball, Manon Flier, Neslihan Demir Darnel, Zbigniew Bartman, Dawid Murek

Tuesday, July 10th 2012, 1:17pm

Do you still remember me? ;)
I've changed many things in my life and I'm going to come back to the forum soon. I intend to do this after Olympics or maybe a little bit earlier. See you soon! :)
The most important 3:
POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

flyingdutchman

Inside-Volley.com Expert

• "flyingdutchman" is male

Favourite Team: Dutch NT, LiB Aachen

Favourite Players: Buijs, Carol, de Kruijf, Beliën, Meijners, Plak, Stoltenborg, Dijkema, Sloetjes, Akman, Güldeniz, Eda, Kim, Ognjenovic, Mihajlovic, L. Bosetti, Ferretti, Naz, Castillo

Tuesday, July 10th 2012, 1:22pm

I've changed many things in my life and I'm going to come back to the forum soon. I intend to do this after Olympics or maybe a little bit earlier. See you soon! :)

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

volley super fan

Spiker (and a Girl!!! :D)

• "volley super fan" is female

Favourite Team: Bulgaria, Poland,Holland, Trento, Skra, Cuneo

Favourite Players: Kaziyski, Kaziński, M. Wlazly, K. Skowronska, M. Flier, N.Gribc, Fei, L. Mastrangelo

Tuesday, July 10th 2012, 1:44pm

Wow, what a great news today! Welcome back, Konrad! :win: :drink:
Wild Wild West!

" There is nothing better than this"

Justyna

Administrator

• "Justyna" is female

Favourite Team: AZS Częstochowa, Poland, Croatia

Tuesday, July 10th 2012, 5:06pm

:drink:

Skill Wins Points
Heart Wins Games

Social bookmarks