• Hi,

I would like to say "goodbye" to all of you...
    I won't delete my account in here, but I won't use it any more (maybe I will come back some day...).
    There are many reasons... I just decided to stop. Don't ask me why, please.

I have been registered in inside-volley.com since 4 years. It was a really good time, I met nice people and had fun. That's why I didn't wont to disappear without saying "goodbye".

I would like to thank the administrators and all the users. It was great to share the passion with you.

See you :rose: :wavy:

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• C'mon Konrad. I know that it was hard time for U when Hanka Mostowiak died in L like Love but believe Me You must not do the same. I am sure that if Hanka lived She would say- Konrad don't do it for Me.

• Dude, you do such thing in wonderful day like today? I won't ask why, if you please for that. But it's a little bit sad for me as a Polish user, since you're a Pole too. So as you wish I will also say good bye nicely.

Do "ponownego napisania", mimo wszystko :wavy:

• Konrad :huh: trzymaj sie i wracaj jak najszybciej :) do zobaczenia !

• Ok, I won't ask you why, because you beg for that, but I really really hope that this will be only a temporary absence :S
    I aslo had myself a quite long period of time when I couldn't visit the forum and haven't seen you for ages, but this has no matter - you have always been one of my first and closest friends here since the very beginning and that's why your decision really saddens me ;( I suppose that there is no chance to rethink it because writing your post means that you are firm in your decision. I just want you to know that you will always have your special place in Inside-volley and we will miss you a lot!

Goodbye, Konrad :(
    Don't forget us and please, come back soon! :flower:

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

Edited once, last by volley super fan ().

• Inside-Volley family will miss you Konrad :flower:I can't forget that with your nice support, our girls won Silver medal in Poland :drink: with the opposite Bartek always wait them to elemination :lol:

'' Dbaj o siebie :wavy: ''

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• No! Konrad! :(

It was a pleasure to share some opinions with you and read your wise posts, too bad you have to leave :( We will miss you!
    I'm signing under Vasilena's words! You will always have a special place, here on inside-volley.

Do zobaczenia/napisania! Trzymaj się!

• I'm sad to read this, Konrad :( :(

We will miss you here, my friend :teach:

• This is a place to bring volleyball people together, not to set them apart, so your decision is a bit overwhelming for us and for me, but I can only wish you all the best and hope you will reconsider with time, especially when there is a moment you would like to share feelings with somebody after a good game :)

• Bad timing to leave the forum Konrad! Poland is on the verge of winning the World Cup! Who do you celebrate with? :whistle:

Anyway I hope you reconsider your decesion and will have you back here!

Taka care whatever you decide :)

• I hate to say good bye. :( It was fun to read your posts Konrad and I like your sense of humour. Maybe someday you might come back to the forum like the volleyball players trying beach volleyball and coming back to the indoor volleyball.

• It's sad that you leave, but I shouldn't try to change your mind ;) . It's only your decision :teach: . Hope that you'll come back soon despite your words.
    Do zobaczenia :wavy:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Do you still remember me? ;)
    I've changed many things in my life and I'm going to come back to the forum soon. I intend to do this after Olympics or maybe a little bit earlier. See you soon! :)

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

I've changed many things in my life and I'm going to come back to the forum soon. I intend to do this after Olympics or maybe a little bit earlier. See you soon! :)

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Wow, what a great news today! Welcome back, Konrad! :win: :drink:

Wild Wild West!

" There is nothing better than this"