You are not logged in.

world volleyball coaches show 2018 header

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

bella

skrita limonka

• "bella" is female

Favourite Team: Poland, Bulgaria, Jastrzębski

Tuesday, July 10th 2012, 9:39pm

Welcome home, Konrad! :wavy: :D
"People wait all week for friday, all year for summer, all life for happiness."

Bartek

Jesus I Trust In You

• "Bartek" is male

Favourite Team: Уралочка НТМК Екатеринбург

Wednesday, December 19th 2012, 2:15pm

No no Serdar :lol: :lol: I don't want to say Goodbye as Konrad who first said Goodbye then came back and then didn't say goodbye and disappeard :D but.. 2 days and World will end.. Muse Your problem with skirt will disappeard.
Prediction Game:

Gold Medals - 14

Silver Medals - 12

Bronze Medals - 9

Overall: 35

Details

Bartek

Jesus I Trust In You

• "Bartek" is male

Wednesday, December 19th 2012, 2:22pm

Maybe Winrip will invite Me to the last night as some years ago when was Final 4 in Istanbul and He wrote- 'Bartek You may come to Istanbul without problem, You will sleep in My room, I have one bed but big.. You will never forget this...'
Prediction Game:

Gold Medals - 14

Silver Medals - 12

Bronze Medals - 9

Details

king

Unregistered

Thursday, January 3rd 2013, 11:18pm

Hello Guys !

Its been a long time for me to be a member on this beautiful forum. But now, the time has come to farewell.
I just want to thank to those guys who are responsible for this forum and to the founder. It brings many people together and share news from the global volleyball market. Volley is not as popular as others sports r.g. tennis, soccer, american football or ice skating and its not easy to get reliable news. But this forum managed to become a perfect place to get all the latest news from all over the world.

But now, its tome to say good-bye from me. I dont have time and I dont think I will have time in the near future. SO its better to quite my membership, since I am very careful about my accounts. I met here some genius people and hopefully we stay in touch.

Have fun,

sincerley King

flyingdutchman

Inside-Volley.com Expert

• "flyingdutchman" is male

Favourite Team: Dutch NT, LiB Aachen

Favourite Players: Buijs, Beliën, Plak, Bongaerts, Daalderop, Polder, Sloetjes, Boskovic, Zhu Ting, Wolosz, Akman, Eda, Kim, Ognjenovic, Mihajlovic, Naz, Castillo, Herbots

Thursday, January 3rd 2013, 11:53pm

@ king

I'm sad to read your post, my friend....please reconsider your decision! You could keep your account, without posting on regular basis...

• "emil_niklas" is male

Favourite Players: Haak, Lloyd, Lippmann, Orthmann, Robinson, Folie, Daalderop, Dürr, Stevanovic, Hanke, Heyrman, Herbots, Bongaerts

Saturday, January 5th 2013, 4:34pm

Actually I wanted to say farewell to this forum as well, as you see I hadn't been here for a quite long time due to being busy with my studies and long trips. But I would never delete all of my posts and my ID here. It's a great forum and I have friends here.

Thank you, King. You're a wonderful person, although you are leaving here, It doesn't mean we won't see like forever. I wish you good luck with your future.

Bartek

Jesus I Trust In You

• "Bartek" is male

Sunday, July 20th 2014, 7:29pm

After 561 days- I forgot to write- Welcome Emil again :D
Prediction Game:

Gold Medals - 14

Silver Medals - 12

Bronze Medals - 9

Details

Tuesday, January 19th 2016, 3:07pm

Sad to read this kind of messages :( Hope you'll back ;)

Skill Wins Points
Heart Wins Games

kondzio

Prediction Game Mod

• "kondzio" is male

Favourite Team: Impel Wrocław, ZAKSA Kędzierzyn-Koźle; NTs Male: POL, RUS, BRA; NTs Female: POL, DOM, JPN, BRA, ITA, RUS

Favourite Players: Jeoselina Rodriguez, Kasia Skowrońska, Kasia Mroczkowska, Kosheleva, Jaqueline, Takeshita, Saori, Kurek, Igła, Bociek, Mikhaylov, Muserskiy, Moroz, Lucas

Tuesday, January 19th 2016, 4:19pm

Have found a new playground. No comeback this time, don't worry. I promise. :)
What is this "new playground" ? :D
Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

Social bookmarks