• No no Serdar :lol: :lol: I don't want to say Goodbye as Konrad who first said Goodbye then came back and then didn't say goodbye and disappeard :D but.. 2 days and World will end.. Muse Your problem with skirt will disappeard.

• Maybe Winrip will invite Me to the last night as some years ago when was Final 4 in Istanbul and He wrote- 'Bartek You may come to Istanbul without problem, You will sleep in My room, I have one bed but big.. You will never forget this...'

• Hello Guys !

Its been a long time for me to be a member on this beautiful forum. But now, the time has come to farewell.
    I just want to thank to those guys who are responsible for this forum and to the founder. It brings many people together and share news from the global volleyball market. Volley is not as popular as others sports r.g. tennis, soccer, american football or ice skating and its not easy to get reliable news. But this forum managed to become a perfect place to get all the latest news from all over the world.

But now, its tome to say good-bye from me. I dont have time and I dont think I will have time in the near future. SO its better to quite my membership, since I am very careful about my accounts. I met here some genius people and hopefully we stay in touch.

Have fun,

sincerley King

• @ king

I'm sad to read your post, my friend....please reconsider your decision! You could keep your account, without posting on regular basis...

• Actually I wanted to say farewell to this forum as well, as you see I hadn't been here for a quite long time due to being busy with my studies and long trips. But I would never delete all of my posts and my ID here. It's a great forum and I have friends here.

Thank you, King. You're a wonderful person, although you are leaving here, It doesn't mean we won't see like forever. I wish you good luck with your future.

• Have found a new playground. No comeback this time, don't worry. I promise. :)

What is this "new playground" ? :D

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game