Merry Christmas!

• I know It's a bit early,but I want to celebrate it right now.

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, People! I wish you guys a wonderful new year, god bless you. I hope Everything goes well and your wishes come true as soon as possible.
    Personally this year was kinda cruel for myself...tough exchange student process,personal problems,feeling creepy sometimes but anyhow this year is almost over and I'm just wishing that this coming year would be much better than this year.

I'm not really good at foreign languages, but as far as I know we have people from various countries...so :heart:

Buon Natale! Frohe Weihnachten! Joyeux Noël! Feliz Natal! Feliz Navidad! Mutlu Noeller! Срећан Божић! Wesołych Świąt! Gelukkige Kerstmis!

Önskar dig en God jul och ett Gott nytt år :drink: :cheesy: :heart: ^^

• I wish you and all the others happy holidays as well...... :drink: :drink: :drink:

I hope 2012 will be much better, although its going to be more stressful for me. Anyways, every negative situation in our lives has its postive side aswell :lol: :lol: :lol:

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year :olympia:

• I wish all members, which are on this forum ALL BEST, all what you want to have, do, make, etc. I wish you to spend this amazing time with your friends and family. I wish you great New Year and the beginning of New Year with HUGE hangover :lol:
    I want to say, that I hope, that in new year I will meet on this forum new people, which will be such a great as you are(special thanks to people, with which I talk the most :heart: ). I wish all the best for your favourite clubs and national team(especially on Olympics). I wish all best for your families, great success in life, etc., etc.

MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR! :rose:

• For me this year wasn't so beautiful as well and only people who create my world, new passion and great moments of polish volleyball made that I put up a fight with the dark clouds gathered above me. Too much bad luck, this year. And I thank God that I'm still alive, seriously. I don't know what miracle I'm still so optimistic :D But anyway that's what I wish all of you, guys. Always try to find something optimistic. And I wish you many MANY people to love you unimaginably strong, people who will be always with you. Let the upcoming year will be much better if this year sucks. And if not so let next year will be more magical than you can even dream.
    Fulfill your dreams, guys!

And Happy Christmas! Forget about everyday life and enjoy this time :heart:

• I also want to wish Merry Christmas to all of you, my dear Inside-Volley members.....happy to be part of this great group of people and this side from this year and I know that next year will be as good as every year :) enjoy !!! :drink: your Ttom :heart:

• Merry Christmas guys !! Wish you to all your dreams come true and all the best in 2012
    ...and of course wish you more fascinating volleyball matches and incredible moments connected with this sport :)
    again Merry Christmas, Wesołych Świąt ! :flower:

• Every year is another lesson, sounds cliche, but that's just true. Now I'm seriously 100 % sure that fortune favours the brave, and our fate is only in our hands, I realised that a bit too late, but better late than never. This year was unforgettable for me in many ways, it was good overall, but...next year can always be even better and that's what I wish for. To have a better year, less stress please.

Now all the best for all users of inside-volley!!! Have a wonderful X-mas! Spend it with your family, friends, loved ones, have a wild and crazy New Year's Eve party! Be egoistic sometimes and make your dreams come true. No stress, or at least less than this year, lots of successes both in professional and private life. Lots of joy, smile, laughing, tears, but only tears of joy! And of course an amazing volleyball year for all of us! Lots of successes for your beloved teams...and generally lots of all the best!!!!

Wesołych Świąt and S Rozhdestvom! :D tehehe
    :drink: :flower:

• It's little time I joined this forum, but I also wanted to wish everyone happy holidays and Merry Christmas!
    I found this forum really beautiful, full of people like me who love volleyball and I hope that we will spend some time together having fun :drink:
    Still wishes to all volleyball fans, I'm sure that 2012 will bring satisfaction and volleyball also will give us surprises!
    we expect an Olympic year yeahhhh! :olympia:

Buon Natale a tutti e felice anno nuovo! :heart:

• Merry Christmas to all of you ^^ ^^ :drink:

• Buon Natale e felice anno nuovo!

Merry Christmas and happy new year!

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Merry Christmas for all users :D

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Ouch another year is coming up now ,so excited :D I hope the new year will bring good things for all of you.Especially with fully good moments in volleyball :D Merry Christmas guys :drink:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Buon natale a tutti!!! :drink:

Non lasciare mai che la paura di perdere ti impedisca di partecipare!!

29th - Prediction Game - Women's European Championship 2011

• Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas :)) :drink:
    Честито Рождество Христово!

• Happy holidays to you all and let us wish a very volleyball-like 2012.

Весела Коледа и щастлива Нова година!

• I wish you all Merry Christmas and Happy New Year :flower: Be healthy, lucky, fortunate and surrounded by all your beloved people! I wish you all the best in life and many fulfilled dreams :rose:
    Честито Рождество Христово и весело посрещане на Новата 2012 година! :drink:

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• It was such an interesting year for me. Probably we, Turkish people, are passing the most successful year in volleyball.. I hope it continues in 2012 as well. I wish everyone a happy new year with success,happiness, peace and fun.. :drink:

Merry Christmas :flower: :flower: :flower: :dance4: