5- Sweden
    6- Macedonia
    7- Norway
    8- Estonia
    9- Malta
    10- Turkey

:flower: :flower: :flower: :flower:

• Netherlands ;( ;( one of my favourites , she deserved to be in final ;( ;(

• Bulgaria will never win this contest . We even can not reach the final. Our national motto is the same as the Millwall fans - Nobody likes us !

This also suits for Poland :D , but this year we resigned from taking part in this competition.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

This also suits for Poland , but this year we resigned from taking part in this competition.

Yes dear polish friends. To gain somenthing in this funny contest you must have friendly countries or money ? In Bulgaria we have neither.
    So we seriously considering to resign next year too because we only spent money for local competitions .

• Yes dear polish friends. To gain somenthing in this funny contest you must have friendly countries or money ? In Bulgaria we have neither.
    So we seriously considering to resign next year too because we only spent money for local competitions .

i see you are kinda dissapointed, dont worry buddy eurovision is a political joke, i love you :rose: Also i like this years Bulgarian song :flower: :flower:

Also i like this years Bulgarian song

Thanks, Winrip but you are not enough. This happens every year and it isn't surprise for me. Even Madonna to sings from the name of Bulgaria we can not reach the final so I'm not very dissapointed. You can be disappointed if you are every year in the final and miss one year but we never reach the final.

• Thanks, Winrip but you are not enough. This happens every year and it isn't surprise for me. Even Madonna to sings from the name of Bulgaria we can not reach the final so I'm not very dissapointed. You can be disappointed if you are every year in the final and miss one year but we never reach the final.

Actually last year Turkey did not reached the final and public had huge dissapinted :D but i don't because we send bad song there, and i don't care about country, only songs :read:

if you want to know im really dissapointed this year for Netherlands Switzerland and Bulgaria :thumbup:

• This also suits for Poland :D , but this year we resigned from taking part in this competition.

Fortunately :D

that's why Malta qualified? Sorry but both Poland&Bulgaria have been sending bad songs for years that's why they are failing. :P

No need to say "sorry". I was always really embarrassed watching polish performances and the only thing I wanted to do then was to kick out my tv off the window. We had a few nice songs as a candidate for Eurovision but always the same: wrong choices :aww: Afromental was my biggest hope, it was I guess in 2008.

• Netherlands and Bulgaria!! They absolutely deserved to be in final, maybe instead of Lithuania and Macedonia... I liked both of the songs really much and I wanted to see them in final..By the way my favourite is Sweden this year!! Their song is amazing I think..Norway and Ukraine have nice songs too..

• Actually Bulgarian song wasn't good at all. Maybe on the background of the other poor performances, it could go through to the final, but overall it is not a song that can represent a country in a song contest. The singer Sofi Marinova was dressed and looked like a prostitute and that's all that could be remembered from that song.

I see a lot of people saying that Bulgarian songs deserved to be in the final and none go there. I will say that this is not because we don't have money or connections, but because our songs are really poor. Does Krasi Avramov deserve the final? Or Miro? Or Sofi Marinova? The Balkan countries are the backbone of Eurovision and I feel a bit ashamed that our songs are that poor. Elitsa and Stundzhi's song was rather good. Another thing is Poli Genova's song. For me this song not only deserved a final, but it could win the competition last year. But probably the organisers felt that it's bad marketing for Bulgaria to host the following year's event or that they thought that we don't have enough money and won't organise it or other things and it didn't make the final cut. Long had passed the days when Eurovision was a purely musical contest and now 2-3 songs a year are nearly good enough to be called summer hits, and how about winning a continential contest.

This song didn't manage to get to the final in 2011:

• This year, there is a lack of quality in songs !!! I did not like so many songs as previews years !!

But I am deeply sad, that this bulgary Inna-fake girl did not manage to the finals..I really loved this song. It was so catchy, and had a nice club sound !! Maybe she had a bad clohtes choice, but what depends is the music, and that was for me great. I am really sad !!!

On the other side, I am happy for the young eurpean Tina Turner lady from Ukraine. She has a nice song and a groovey voice !! Shes my top 5 for sure !!!

I am kinda surprised that Sweden is everybodeys favorite but not for me. Chinese martial arts + euro trash pop a la David Guetta = Loreen ! Sorry but 0 points.....Sweden had better song choices in the past than her, and I hope that she will not win it !

Norway, well another euro dance, with un-original refrain. They arer very smart because it reminds me to Sweden from last year !! Lets see how far they will go !!

I am very curious about France and Anggun. I love her music, but this song is not what I expected from her !!!

May top 5: Romania, Albania, Ukrain, Turkey and Italy

• May top 5: Romania, Albania, Ukrain, Turkey and Italy

Turkish song is really horrible :wall: It will be a good success if we can stay in left box i don't care TOP 5 :rolll:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• I couldnt watch the show because of time difference. But I think I will be able yo watch final :)

BTW, I just watched interval act in 2nd semifinal and I really like it, winner songs in Azeri version :D Especially Lena's song :drink:

[media]

[media]

• Donny Montell of Lithuania too funny also a bit silly :rolll:

[YOUTUBE]

[/YOUTUBE]

• Tonight, the Grand Final of the 2012 Eurovision Song Contest will be broadcast LIVE from the Baku Crystal Hall in Baku, Azerbaijan, where 26 countries will compete for the title of Winner of the 2012 Eurovision Song Contest.

The 26 acts competing in the Grand Final of the 2012 Eurovision Song Contest in order of appearance are:

1- UNITED KINGDOM - Engelbert Humperdinck - Love Will Set You Free
    2- HUNGARY - Compact Disco - Sound Of Our Hearts
    3- ALBANIA - Rona NIshliu - Suus
    4- LITHUANIA - Donny Montell - Love Is Blind
    5- BOSNIA & HERZEGOVINA - Maya Sar - Korake Ti Znam
    6- RUSSIA - Buranovskiye Babushki - Party For Everybody
    7- ICELAND - Greta Salóme & Jónsi - Never Forget
    8- CYPRUS - Ivi Adamou - La La Love
    9- FRANCE - Anggun - Echo (You And I)
    10- ITALY - Nina Zilli - L'Amore È Femmina (Out Of Love)
    11- ESTONIA - Ott Lepland - Kuula
    12- NORWAY - Tooji - Stay
    13- AZERBAIJAN - Sabina Babayeva - When The Music Dies
    14- ROMANIA - Mandinga - Zaleilah
    15- DENMARK - Soluna Samay - Shoud've Known Better
    16- GREECE - Eleftheria Eleftheriou - Aphrodisiac
    17- SWEDEN - Loreen - Euphoria
    18- TURKEY - Can Bonomo - Love Me Back
    19- SPAIN - Pastora Soler - Quédate Conmigo (Stay With Me)
    20- GERMANY - Roman Lob - Standing Still
    21- MALTA - Kurt Calleja - This Is The Night
    22- F.Y.R. MACEDONIA - Kaliopi - Crno I Belo
    23- IRELAND - Jedward - Waterline
    24- SERBIA - Željko Joksimović - Nije Ljubav Stvar
    25- UKRAINE - Gaitana - Be My Guest
    26- MOLDOVA - Pasha Parfeny - Lăutar

[YOUTUBE]

[/YOUTUBE]

• My favorites; Sweden as clear favorites almost no opponent for them, Iceland with violin shows, Turkey with touchy music and visual show, Germany and Estonia with the style of music. Then Spain, Cyprus, Denmark...

I will vote tonight for Sweden and Estonia. Best musics have almost always taken their places in this contest...

Btw, what a luck for Turkey just after Sweden...

• My favourite is suprisingly Russia that same with Bartek, Babuski grand mothers will win :D thumbs up fo smallest grand-ma :thumbsup:

• OMG Albanian girl is only screaming :cheesy:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup: