2012 Eurovision - Baku

• As expected we witnessed a Swedish dominance to the points. Totally deserved victory, i have been listening Euphoria song repeatedly for 48 hours.

I am also glad for Estonia though he would be higher rank.

Big congrats also to the Azerbaijan. Great night, great show, maybe one of the best organizations since years.

Other side, I am sad for English singer. He didn't deserve that place where he got. I don't know why UK participate this organization.

• My favourites were:

1 Serbia
    2 Macedonia
    3 Iceland

However, it was already written Sweden would win. They have been building the arena for next Eurovision for weeks. :whistle:

• In general, I see this contest as some big tragicomedy - there is something very infantile about this show, although sometimes it happens that there are good songs. I'm really starting to think if it wouldn't be a good idea to follow the Polish example and resign from this ... thing - it won't be a big loss anyway :roll:

pp, I liked the winner Sweden - the song is nice :win:

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• France, Italy, Lithunia, Serbia, Turkey and Ukraine had the best songs, those were not typical ESC-songs, esp. Italy deserved a higher place.

Worst song was Albania.

• Starnight, vyz, Kadir do You remember that? Here were real emotions to the last, yes exacly last point close to heart attack. Shows video.

• Thanks, Winrip but you are not enough. This happens every year and it isn't surprise for me. Even Madonna to sings from the name of Bulgaria we can not reach the final so I'm not very dissapointed. You can be disappointed if you are every year in the final and miss one year but we never reach the final.

now i remembered, Bulgaria was 5th at final standings in Eurovision 2007 :rose: with very good song :super:

Elitsa - Water
    [YOUTUBE]

[/YOUTUBE]

• Eurovision is now a mix with politics between countries of the "same" lands in Europe...
    France deserved to finish in the Top 5

By chance, there were many women in Eurovision than during the F4 ;-)

and some defenders for the human rights in jail
    No objections are allowed
    What a shame; what a pitty

F4 2011: Fener-Vakif GSTT 4-13 at the end of tie break 1/2 final. Vakif' winner C'L. 2013 and 44 victories Just amazing :rose:
    "Léo" flag bearer at the Olympics 2012